OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wait 26 days for my Ackard2i to come and it already has problems
frown.gif
. The first thing i did was do a quick format with panasonic formater. Then i put the files for AKAIO 1.6CR2( i think thats what its called). Then i used the batch file from the noobs guide to acekard to make catergories in my memory card and then I put some games in. When I put it in my Acekard2i and started it, it just sat on a blue loading screen. How do I fix this? Also my sdHC card is a class 4 Kingston 4GB from Tiawon.

I'm currently doing a full format(erase off). Looks like it's gonna take a while
closedeyes.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If sits on a Blue Loading screen, it normally means it can't see the MicroSD card. If I power up one of mine without a MicroSD card, it will just sit on a Blue Loading screen. System file missing = Can't find akmenu4.nds and if it sits on a black screen = __aio directory missing.

I'd try another Memory card, or insert a piece of paper behind the Memory card as you insert it (the side with the writing on)

Either that that there's a bad solder joint on the SD card slot, the SD contacts are bent, or you have a fake MicroSD card.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do i fix it? Also the SD card adapter doesnt work with it either. Only the USB adapter works. I think this is probably important since the SD card adapter and the Acekard 2i have similiar ways of inserting the micro sdHC card.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like I said, try another MicroSD card. You can borrow one from a Mobile phone or GPS unit. Even a 32MB one will do so you can see if the Acekard works.

The cheapy MicroSD to SD adapters often don't work, and need to have the write protect tab off.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try with my friends 1Gb Sandisk tomorrow. The SD adapter worked at his house though, so I don't know what it is.
frown.gif

I spent all my remaining money on this( I'm 16). I hope I don't have to buy another microSDHC
frown.gif

Does anybody else have any info? Im really fu**** pissed right now after constantly waiting for my Acekard to come( 26 Days). I can't believe i'm gonna have to pay $15 more bucks for a new micro sd or wait another fu**** month to return my Acekard if thats the problem. I even have to pay shipping and handling to China if i want to return the damn thing.
hate2.gif
FUUUUU***********!!! Rant Over. BTW I did a full format and no luck. Even tried to use official instead of AKAKIO and of course it didn't work.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you don't have to wait a month, try new egg or simplymods for a microsd, they'll come in 2 days and still be cheap.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
Simplymods has acekards for 16.50 also 3 day wait, if you dont wanna wait for whatever you bought it from.
I really would not buy another Acekard when I have a 1 year warranty lol I just feel really ripped off. I'm gonna try with my friends microsdHC card later.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i checked my friends microSDHC and no luck. I'm guessing it's a problem with the Acekard itself. Also should I just try and return it for a new one cause I wanna make sure it's the Acekards fault? Can i return it to Acekard.com( since I hear they have a 1year warranty on their carts) or only 0shippingzone.com (where I have to pay to send it back to China and its not cheap). Also anybody know a cheap way to send it to China( it's not a very big package).

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You normally deal with the retailer, not Acekard. If it's faulty, 0SZ may reimburse your Shipping costs, it's best to ask them. Email them, or Start a thread "Do ShippingZone reimburse return costs?" and i'm sure 0ShippingZone will notice your thread.

They seem to pretty good for returns though. After they got a new batch of Acekard 2.1's in, they offered on here to replace any cart from the 'bad batch'.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So am I safe to assume that it's my Acekards fault. I need to know soon, because if you've seen my other topic, you know that i'm buying a new Acekard soon. Thanks for all the replies i've received so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Juan's floor crumbs were always rat fur
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Change from real cheese, to government cheese, you'll save some money.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking Biden making us pay full internet prices
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Of course there is always, OnlyFans, or a GoFundMe, to raise some money.
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines +1