Acekard2i Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sergsurge, Jul 2, 2009.

Jul 2, 2009

Acekard2i Problem by Sergsurge at 11:20 PM (891 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Sergsurge
    OP

Newcomer Sergsurge Newbie

United States
    I purchased the acekard 2i from 5thdimensionstore.com and here are the steps I have taken:

1) I formatted the microSD card (SanDisk) to FAT32 (didn't use Panasonic Formatter, do i need to use it?)
    2) Loaded the microSD card with the latest AKAIO firmware(AKAIO 1.4.1 Repack). I put in one game on a GAMES folder to test it out.
    3) When i turned on my DSi there was the Card figure but it said nothing, here is a thumbnail of it:

[​IMG]

As you can see(if you can see the picture) there is no text or anything. And when i press it, it says what it always says to some other people, which is: "An error has occured, please hold the power to turn off... blah blah blah"

Is there something I am missing, or doing wrong? Or is the card i have deffective? I have version 1.3U.

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Wrong section. The correct section is NDS - Flashing Hardware anf Software > Acekard.

3. Sergsurge
    OP

United States
    Sorry, how do i close it?

4. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    You mean the topic?

5. infinete

Member infinete The Temp's cynic.

United Kingdom
    That looks very wierd. What happens when it is clicked? I say it is weird as when I remove the micro-sd from the the AK, the cart is not even recognised. So it is being recognised, just not as an AK. Have you placed the akaio firmware on it properly. Also, repack? What is that? Try the offical AKAIO firmware (1.41) from the AKAIO Wiki, see if that works or not. It may be though that you have a faulty cart.

6. Sergsurge
    OP

United States
    It said "AKAIO 1.4.1 PROPER *Repack*" when i downloaded.

When i clicked on it, said" "An error has occured, please turn off the power and look at the Operations Manual for troubleshooting."