OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just bought an AK2i from dealextreme.com and I have some questions.

I bought it yesterday on the date of 9/21/09 and they haven't sent me an confirmation request and nor did I see the transaction pending in my account, so does that mean that I didn't buy it? I tried to contact them but they require a tracking order number, something that I don't have and that they didn't send me one either. So what should I do? Should I wait a couple of business days or should I re-order the product again? I don't want to double f*ck myself over by buying the product again and seeing that they processed the first one and I am not able to contact them/request them to cancel one of the orders.

Also when I was proceeding to check-out, typing in all of my information regarding paypal, they directed me to the next page saying that I had noting in my cart. When really I already had the AK2i in my cart and I'm not sure if we are needed to be logged into an account to purchase off of dealextreme.

Cliffs:
-I bought an AK2i off of dealextreme.com
-They told me I had nothing in my cart, when really I recall it being there.
-I have not received any confirmation via email, nor did I see the product being processed via my bank.
-I want to contact dealextreme.com but they require a order number which I also do not have.

For the people who do purchase from dealextreme.com, does this happen to you guys a lot?

keevonnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Were you logged onto your account for dealextreme prior to buying the product? Because when I had ordered it, I wasn't logged into an account. But I did however gave them my email account and I thought they would have sent at least a confirmation via email to confirm it before processing my order.

keevonnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So you weren't logged in to an account when you purchasing the product? How long did it take for them to process your order? Also did they send you any information/notification via email when after you had given them all of your bank information?

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from Dealextreme multiple times, and each time I've received a confirmation immediately after I press confirm. If you have not found the transaction in your bank or gotten a confirmation email, the chances are that you did not actually buy it.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Nice to know. Well happy waiting!
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News