Acekard2i failing?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by tengusoldier, Apr 29, 2009.

Apr 29, 2009

Acekard2i failing? by tengusoldier at 8:42 AM (989 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. tengusoldier
    OP

Member tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I have read on the forums that they stop working after a while and since my first non DSi capbele AceKard2 died on me after 8 months I'd liek to know if the AceKard2i has the same problem, or was fixed, thanks in advance.

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Poeple have had problems, but I'd say that's a minority.

You see, people only really post problems. So that is all you see on the internet, problems. The reality is that the majority of people have had no problems. And those who have had problems have usually got a refund or a new Acekard 2i.

3. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    No problems here. Most of the problems people are having are usually a case of PEBKAC anyways. Or in our case, PEBDAC (Problem Exists Between Dsi and Chair).

4. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    +1
    So true.

5. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    PEBKAC [​IMG] I liked that one hehe.

Yeah people are always eager to complain, but rarely say anything if nothing goes wrong.

It's a product meant primarily to scam games. I am sure there's a certain amount of quality control. But assuming a faulty AK2i can't happen is also likely stupid.

If you had to replace an AK2i every 4 months, you are likely still saving hundreds of dollars.
    And for those that can't afford a new AK2i every 4 months because you're a kid with no income, get a fucking life and a part time job and stop crying.

6. tengusoldier
    OP

Member tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Mexico

Ohh well I guess I'd get one...but man are you freaking defending a flashcart's faulty hardware? regardless of the means you are going to use it for and if taht makes you save money regardlss does not mean the makers have the rght to not built it the best they can -__-