Hacking acekard2i doesnt show in dsi menu anymore

Suenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so i was playing pokemon in my acekard2i, my dsi is updated to 1.4, and it worked just fine till 10 minutes ago, so i started playing pokemon platinum us version, but i got tired and shuted down, the dsi, 10 minutes later i turned it on to play again and the dannyphantom thing(acekard 2i)had vanished from the dsi menu, an i thought thats odd, it happend before butback then i just restarted it it was back, but this time is copletetly vanished, the acekard vanished from the dsi menu, and it says that there is no card in this slot, since idont have another ds or dsi, i cant know if the problem is ffroms the dsi or from the ackard, but i think is the acekard wich btw is original, so does anyone know what could be, should i install the 1.4 patch of the acekard again, my cousin has a ds lite i could run the 1.4 patch for the acekard2i on his to see what i get, but he only comes by on weekends and id like to start playing again before he comes. pls help, i dont wanna spent another 50 R$(like 25 dollars) cause i dont have that money right know, im just a 40 year old virgin who likes playing pokemon huahuahua ,kkkkkkk, so pls heeeelllpppp!!!!!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suenc said:
so i was playing pokemon in my acekard2i, my dsi is updated to 1.4, and it worked just fine till 10 minutes ago, so i started playing pokemon platinum us version, but i got tired and shuted down, the dsi, 10 minutes later i turned it on to play again and the dannyphantom thing(acekard 2i)had vanished from the dsi menu, an i thought thats odd, it happend before butback then i just restarted it it was back, but this time is copletetly vanished, the acekard vanished from the dsi menu, and it says that there is no card in this slot, since idont have another ds or dsi, i cant know if the problem is ffroms the dsi or from the ackard, but i think is the acekard wich btw is original, so does anyone know what could be, should i install the 1.4 patch of the acekard again, my cousin has a ds lite i could run the 1.4 patch for the acekard2i on his to see what i get, but he only comes by on weekends and id like to start playing again before he comes. pls help, i dont wanna spent another 50 R$(like 25 dollars) cause i dont have that money right know, im just a 40 year old virgin who likes playing pokemon huahuahua ,kkkkkkk, so pls heeeelllpppp!!!!!
That is pretty sad.

Anyways sounds like a contact issue. Try to do the paper trick.

Suenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ive done the papaer trick but it realy is a contact issue BUT,now instead of that danny phantom symbol, it apears the acekard symbol, when i boot it it says an error has occured, shudown the blablabla se the dsi instructions, and the acekard only appears when i turn on and then restart the dsi. so i think i have tointall that patch again dont i?

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suenc said:
ive done the papaer trick but it realy is a contact issue BUT,now instead of that danny phantom symbol, it apears the acekard symbol, when i boot it it says an error has occured, shudown the blablabla se the dsi instructions, and the acekard only appears when i turn on and then restart the dsi. so i think i have tointall that patch again dont i?

I really don't know tbh. Maybe you do, I'll let someone who has higher experience with an Acekard answer.

Suenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well ive been reading topic and looks like that problemis common, so it isnt the dsi fault right pls tell me thersis nothing wrong with it? well i think im gonna have to buy a new one, this contact problemsis probably the acekard

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suenc said:
well ive been reading topic and looks like that problemis common, so it isnt the dsi fault right pls tell me thersis nothing wrong with it? well i think im gonna have to buy a new one, this contact problemsis probably the acekard

Where did you buy it from?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Suenc said:
Link to topic? I've never read your problem before, except the common "contact" issue with some combinations of flashcarts & DSL/Phat/DSi (by this I mean, I have all 3 consoles and the DS Phat needs the "paper trick" to read AK2i & R4, but has no problem loading the M3DSReal - M3 must be slightly thicker? I don't know).

Off topic: broke, 40yo, virgin =
cry.gif
There's a cocktail too hard to swallow. You can't help Father Time, but I'd start moving on the other two issues, if I were you! Life is too short....and while you're at it, grab the homebrew "SutraDS". That'll get you started (if you ever get that darn AK2i going, that is
laugh.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
obito said:
Suenc said:
im just a 40 year old virgin who likes playing pokemon

hope this ain't true
blink.gif

The excessive amount of exclamation marks and prolonged vocal letters pretty much assure it is just underaged DS owner asking for help, who happens to lying, what is not that paranormal, and dunno about you but I can pretty much forgive that (at least, lying twelve year old is more acceptable than 40 year old virgin.... though, I am gonna end up one if continuing same way
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)