Hacking Acekard2 vs. CycloDS Evolution

gardaa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, people.

I have a close friend who's recently decided to buy himself a DS, and has asked me to help him choose his flashcard. Being the owner of an R4DS, I recommended him one, but then I found out that the R4DS card has been discontinued.
I've read all of GBAtemp's reviews on Slot-1 flashcards, and I just can't decide between these two (Acekard2 and CycloDS). So I decided to ask you guys for some help.

I'd like to hear from some Acekard2 and CycloDS owners their opinions on how well they work and how easy to use they are, since my friend is new to the DS world, and it would be really nice if he could use it without many difficulties.

I would also like to know if DealExtreme is a valid option to purchase both of them.

Thanks in advance.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
without many difficulties. Easy menu Cyclo ds is perfect. One drawback is the price.

But it's one of the best flashcards around. I got a cyclo ds plus an Edge card they are pretty much the same but the more options on a cyclo ds.

Posts merged

without many difficulties. Easy menu Cyclo ds is perfect. One drawback is the price.

But it's one of the best flashcards around. I got a cyclo ds plus an Edge card they are pretty much the same but the more options on a cyclo ds.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the cyclods has extra features like save anywher (rts) in game text reader so you can put a guide in there but it's the most expensive and im guessing that your going to have a hard time finding one that ships to brazil acekard 2 is really cheap and dealextreme shipd internationally it only lacks those extra features i metioned before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.