Hacking acekard won't read in dsi

Morpha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a new AceKard 2i, but it seems as though the card won't read in my DSi, even after I update it. It shows up as nothing is in the slot.

There are no problems with it working in my DSlite.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Raymond

Morpha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
With the DSi turned on, try ejecting and re-inserting the gamecard (you can safely do this on the DSi Menu)

It could be a contact issue.
This worked.

But I have to push it in a little bit for it to read, if I move my finger, it disappears again.
frown.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Morpha said:
RupeeClock said:
With the DSi turned on, try ejecting and re-inserting the gamecard (you can safely do this on the DSi Menu)

It could be a contact issue.
This worked.

But I have to push it in a little bit for it to read, if I move my finger, it disappears again.
frown.gif
I suppose you could sellotape a thin bit of card to the back of the acekard, and see if that works...

I had a similar contact issue with my Acekard 2i in a DSiXL, but not in my own DSi.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought an AK2i for my cousin recently. When it's in his kids DSi it crashes and freezes when it's pushed in properly, you have to pull it up slightly. Not enough to pull it past the click obviously, but there's a little bit of play in the cart when in the slot. You could always give that a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.