Acekard R.P.G. loader 4.01 released & Open Source!

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everywhere I've looked says they're (CycloDS) on back order.
frown.gif

recover

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And all your path problems are likely to disappear when the next devkitARM/libnds come out (which will have argc & argv support)
Well, it won't solve everything, it will only make it possible for developers to adjust their homebrew to "the new standard", if there will every be one like I suggested.
I think it will make life easier if it would ever get widespread usage among homebrew.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
just open source is nothing

any smart developer build the new loader
bow.gif

To build a new loader isn't practicle ,You probably mean upgrading the current one .But even that will take a while since most dev can't get the RPG right now
smile.gif

And all your path problems are likely to disappear when the next devkitARM/libnds come out (which will have argc & argv support)
Well, it won't solve everything, it will only make it possible for developers to adjust their homebrew to "the new standard", if there will every be one like I suggested.
I think it will make life easier if it would ever get widespread usage among homebrew.

You can change the DLDI so that will be 2 FAT partitions but it wouldn't be the program still need an implementation of multiply partitions

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Its all a question of what you want to be done. Pm me requests and I'll see what can be done
smile.gif

basic function first
yaynds.gif

soft reset
compatible with donwload play and wii
cheat code
and moonshell can load both micro sd and flash file
yaynds.gif

slow motion and real time save later
yaynds.gif

OK
Soft reset will be done by the AK team so I'll leave it for now:)
The DL/P is caused , in my opinion, by some unnecessary header masking and I am currently looiking into it.
I'll study th AR cheat code stracture and see what I can do .
A method to load 2 partitions is possible to make but the program must include support for 2 partition as well.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hmm Ok that is quite easy to do but I need all of the system files/folder names (since I haven't got AKRPG yet {missed the current bambo gaming supply
frown.gif
)

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i think it was acekards mistake in not giving more rpgs out to people to work on the open source.

Maybe still its possible to work with it even without the unit , its just that nothing will be released since no testing could be done
smile.gif

Would be nice to use it on another card to make a "universal" loader
smile.gif

I can hack the sources but just for simple tasks.
Tried to boot on ninjads and r4 but obviously i get only the main screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chr0x @ Chr0x: https://x.com/PlayStation/status/1795817520420827449 State of Play, Not Showcase :rofl: