Acekard problem, not booting?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by zeno16, Sep 16, 2010.

1. zeno16
    OP

zeno16 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Alright, it seems I ran into a tiny problem, yesterday I started up my DSi after a friend of mine accidentally dropped it into the floor, I'm using an Acekard, I get up the blue loading text, then the screen flashes white momentarily, then completely black. I tried formatting the sd card in hope it was a corrupt system file, but no...Still same error.

So here is my big question, is the Acekard ready to get a retirement? and if so, is the DSTWO a nice card to get as a replacement?

2. m3rox

m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 13, 2006
    United States
    WA
    Probably a stupid question, but did you put the loader back on the card?

3. zeno16
    OP

zeno16 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    No questions are stupid [​IMG]

but yeah...just checked the _aio folder, cause all i did was a copy from the old installation, seems when my friend dropped the DSi, something happened, cause the only folder that was in there was the UI folder, so a clean install of akaio and let's see what happens.

*EDIT*

Alright, the re installation fixed it, but I might still need to consider a new flashcard after all the things that happened to my Acekard, but I'm happy it still works, would be pretty boring otherwise [​IMG]

Thanks m3rox for asking that question, getting me to check the loaders [​IMG]

4. m3rox

m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 13, 2006
    United States
    WA
    No problem, glad you got it fixed. And If you are going to get a new flash card, the DSTwo does look promising.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice