Acekard problem, not booting?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by zeno16, Sep 16, 2010.

Sep 16, 2010

Acekard problem, not booting? by zeno16 at 7:44 AM (784 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. zeno16
    OP

Newcomer zeno16 Advanced Member

Sweden
    Alright, it seems I ran into a tiny problem, yesterday I started up my DSi after a friend of mine accidentally dropped it into the floor, I'm using an Acekard, I get up the blue loading text, then the screen flashes white momentarily, then completely black. I tried formatting the sd card in hope it was a corrupt system file, but no...Still same error.

So here is my big question, is the Acekard ready to get a retirement? and if so, is the DSTWO a nice card to get as a replacement?

2. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Probably a stupid question, but did you put the loader back on the card?

3. zeno16
    OP

Newcomer zeno16 Advanced Member

Sweden
    No questions are stupid [​IMG]

but yeah...just checked the _aio folder, cause all i did was a copy from the old installation, seems when my friend dropped the DSi, something happened, cause the only folder that was in there was the UI folder, so a clean install of akaio and let's see what happens.

*EDIT*

Alright, the re installation fixed it, but I might still need to consider a new flashcard after all the things that happened to my Acekard, but I'm happy it still works, would be pretty boring otherwise [​IMG]

Thanks m3rox for asking that question, getting me to check the loaders [​IMG]

4. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    No problem, glad you got it fixed. And If you are going to get a new flash card, the DSTwo does look promising.