Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
sphinx.djc said:
quartercast said:
Guys you don't have to open up your Acekard to find out the PCB colour, just take out your microSD and have a look through the hole. You can on mine anyways (AK2i Black HW44).
Alright I took a peak, mines is the same as yours then. AK2i, Black, HW 44, is this good?
Well AFAIK It's genuine - that's what I have, & it runs AKAIO 1.6RC2 with no problems

I have a AK2i Black HW44 and it doesn't work with RC2

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
primetime83 said:
CannonFoddr said:
sphinx.djc said:
quartercast said:
Guys you don't have to open up your Acekard to find out the PCB colour, just take out your microSD and have a look through the hole. You can on mine anyways (AK2i Black HW44).
Alright I took a peak, mines is the same as yours then. AK2i, Black, HW 44, is this good?
Well AFAIK It's genuine - that's what I have, & it runs AKAIO 1.6RC2 with no problems
That's weird - what happens when you try 1.6RC2 ??
Have you tried the 'usual tricks' (i.e. Formatting/Reinstall etc), & what's your setup (DSLite/Phat etc) ?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
CannonFoddr said:
primetime83 said:
CannonFoddr said:
sphinx.djc said:
quartercast said:
Have you tried the 'usual tricks' (i.e. Formatting/Reinstall etc), & what's your setup (DSLite/Phat etc) ?

Acekard 2i Green PCB HWID 44 with a 32pin Xilinx Spartan chip? =( thats a clone, double check your chip.

-another world

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Another World said:
primetime83 said:
Acekard 2i Green PCB HWID 44 with a 32pin Xilinx Spartan chip? =( thats a clone, double check your chip.
@AW:But he said it's a black PCB - unless he's mistaken and it's a very dark green
laugh.gif

@primetime83: Any chance of showing us photos of it
unsure.gif

primetime83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
primetime83 said:
CannonFoddr said:
sphinx.djc said:
quartercast said:

When I use RC 2 and click on a game you see the Loading bar and then the game freezes. I not sure how to 'reinstall', i just replaced the 1 loader file that was given.
I have a DSi with AKAIO 1.6 RC1

I'll take a pic of mine tonight, how exactly do I open it with out destroying?

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
primetime83 said:
When I use RC 2 and click on a game you see the Loading bar and then the game freezes. I not sure how to 'reinstall', i just replaced the 1 loader file that was given.

You have to delete rc1 from your micro SD and install a fresh copy of rc2 (_aio folder and akmenu4.nds, not just the loader like you said)

primetime83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jak larnak said:
primetime83 said:

You have to delete rc1 from your micro SD and install a fresh copy of rc2 (_aio folder and akmenu4.nds, not just the loader like you said)

Thanks for the clarification, I'll try it tonight.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
primetime83 said:
Very cafefully
laugh.gif

But a photo that shows the edge connector of the Ak should also show a slim part of the PCB anyway, which should be enough to determine the actual colour (whether it's green, black, blue or whatever)

Not a very good photo but you may just see the colour above the contacts
real1.JPG

primetime83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
primetime83 said:
jak larnak said:
primetime83 said:

Thanks for the clarification, I'll try it tonight.

I got a proper download of RC2 and everything works! Thanks for everyone's help

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks everyone.

please keep submitting. if you have a clone, submit images, hwids, info on the chips, etc. perhaps we can build a known clone list as well.

if your purchased a clone, submit along with the above information where you bought it from and when.

-another world

airsoft911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a new AK2 PCB:Black HWID:80 SVN: 824 and a SPANSION chip inside. Running the AKAIO 1.6 RC2 menu but the AKAIO loader does not work but the official loader does work. Is this viable for official submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh