Hacking Acekard games won't load

MartDiamond

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just got a new Acekard 2.1, installed the AKAIO firmware on it and put some games on it. When I tried to start a game it said loading on the screen in blue, it changed colour to green and it didn't change after that, waited for 10 minutes. Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait for oficial acekard system

if you dont want to wait, try older AKAIO or Acekard 4.07a15

USE SEARCH... This one problem is STILL THE SAME, and posted THOUSAND TIMES a day...

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Problem is that you have flashcard from BAD BATCH, so you need to stick with older software, or wait for new one (maybe AKAIO next build will fix it, but dont know)

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just bouoght an Acekard 2.1, and its also from the bad batch. What would be the last working AKAIO firmware, because the newest one doesn't work.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
HaoS12 said:
I just bouoght an Acekard 2.1, and its also from the bad batch. What would be the last working AKAIO firmware, because the newest one doesn't work.
I think 1.5, or the one before that should work. But just stick with official firmware v 4.07.15. That will definatly work. I've read somewhere that the acekard team is trying to figure out the problem and make a fw compatible with the bad batch.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
some people said 1.5.1 works, other say it doesn't. just download anything going back to 1.4 and try it. the problem is you can't dl the old loaders, the page was updated to only allow the 1.6 loaders. so either way you won't be able to play the new pokecrap game.

as for acekard, they haven't updated their loader in a very long time. they rely on akaio. so i wouldn't expect an *official* fix anytime soon.

acekard has commented to us that they do not know what the problem is with the 2.1. they card is real and not a fake or clone. they are unsure how to fix it, and to be honest, i don't think they have even tried.

your best course of action right now is to invoke the 1yr warranty and return it to your reseller for a replacement.

-another world

Wabsta

Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another World said:
some people said 1.5.1 works, other say it doesn't. just download anything going back to 1.4 and try it. the problem is you can't dl the old loaders, the page was updated to only allow the 1.6 loaders. so either way you won't be able to play the new pokecrap game.

as for acekard, they haven't updated their loader in a very long time. they rely on akaio. so i wouldn't expect an *official* fix anytime soon.

acekard has commented to us that they do not know what the problem is with the 2.1. they card is real and not a fake or clone. they are unsure how to fix it, and to be honest, i don't think they have even tried.

your best course of action right now is to invoke the 1yr warranty and return it to your reseller for a replacement.

-another world
Some people were stupid like me and threw away the box and other stuff the shop will need from you when you want to return it, before even checking if it works.
closedeyes.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i still have boxes for my atari 2600 games. don't you know that when you sell your stuff in 30yrs that the boxes make the prices go up by thousands of dollars? =P

anyways, acekard doesn't require boxes. they probably won't even make you ship it back. but what happens depends on how you structure your email to them. [email protected].

-another world

Wabsta

Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another World said:
i still have boxes for my atari 2600 games. don't you know that when you sell your stuff in 30yrs that the boxes make the prices go up by thousands of dollars? =P

anyways, acekard doesn't require boxes. they probably won't even make you ship it back. but what happens depends on how you structure your email to them. [email protected].

-another world
Well, I've emailed them a while ago, about my problem with my acekard, asking them what more I could try, and describing exactly what I have tried.

But, they never mailed me back..

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I actually bought it from a, lets call it, Polish eBay (allegro.pl, a popular online selling eBay type website.) from some small store. I wonder if I should ring them up, or the official Acekard email, and if so, would I have to mail it back to the Acekard team? Anyone ever had that to deal with?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
wabsta said:
Well, I've emailed them a while ago, about my problem with my acekard, asking them what more I could try, and describing exactly what I have tried.

But, they never mailed me back..

they are probably still drunk from the 2 month long celebration of the chinese new year. send them an email once a week until they reply.

-another world

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whether or not I'll still support Acekard is going to depend on how they support me. I never even recived a box with my 2.1 so if they want to make a big deal out of a box I'll never use their product again.

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I emailed the store guy I bought it from, he has only positive ratings on the eBay like website (Allegro.pl), like 6800 points, where most sellers only have 300, so hopefully it will work out.

I offered to exchange my bad batched Acekard 2.1, for an Acekard 2i, paying up like $3 bucks equivalent to PLN. I wonder, it might work.

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for post under Post

I just wanted to clear up that I talked with the internet store I bought it from, and I got it figured out. Payed up like $2 and exchanged my bad batch Acekard 2.1 for an Acekard 2i.

Yay xD

theory18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new to Acekard i have DSTT right now and i just bought an Acekard.
I saw theres older cards with a bad batch 2.1 is there a way i can find out wich ones those are?
Cause i just bought this one and im not sure if its gonna be a bad one or not.

Thanks in advance

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theory18 said:
hi im new to Acekard i have DSTT right now and i just bought an Acekard.
I saw theres older cards with a bad batch 2.1 is there a way i can find out wich ones those are?
Cause i just bought this one and im not sure if its gonna be a bad one or not.

Thanks in advance

quite simply, you won't know until you get it. It's the newer carts which have the problem, not the older ones.

Your link goes to an Acekard 2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent