Hacking Acekard for 3ds (for ds games)

boobooman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all, for xmas my kids have got 3ds's... they are using a acekard 2i now and after checking it seems i can update it for there 3ds am i right?

Also we need another one, anyone know the most reliable seller in uk?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check out shoptemp.net to find a good place for another acekard. And yeah you can update it to work on 3ds sure.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Hello all, for xmas my kids have got 3ds's... they are using a acekard 2i now and after checking it seems i can update it for there 3ds am i right?

Also we need another one, anyone know the most reliable seller in uk?
If you go to www.acekard.com you will find an update for it run on 3DS firmware 2.1.0-4 (you will need to run this on a DS Lite to run the update) with an update for 3DS firmware 2.2.0-4 to be released no later than December the 10th (according to the AceKard team).

I have found www.xpertron.co.uk to be a good U.K. based retailer. Thay are based in the Channel Islands so they get around the ban on flashcarts and as they use Royal Mail they are quick to deliver. They are however slightly more expensive than their Chinese counterparts.

Gookwarg

Trophies
XP
Country
...with an update for 3DS firmware 2.2.0-4 to be released no later than December the 10th (according to the AceKard team).
Can I ask where you've seen this? (I'd love to have this release before Xmas for the kids)

I have found www.xpertron.co.uk to be a good U.K. based retailer. Thay are based in the Channel Islands so they get around the ban on flashcarts and as they use Royal Mail they are quick to deliver. They are however slightly more expensive than their Chinese counterparts.
Is this the same company as r4i-dsi-xl.co.uk?

Cheers.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...with an update for 3DS firmware 2.2.0-4 to be released no later than December the 10th (according to the AceKard team).

It is actually December 8th and I seen this in the email they sent me.

Can I ask where you've seen this? (I'd love to have this release before Xmas for the kids)

In the e-mail the aK Team sent me they say they will release the update on December 8th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: