Hacking Acekard DSi 14.19$US - 10% Coupon...

inferno_gn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

Well, this is my first post, though of sharing with you what I found. I been searching for an Acekard DSi, though I know that DealExtreme got it pulled off because of some DMCA notice. Yes, I did order one using that trick from all the links here and all that.

I also found another website that sales it, too...
http://www.buyincoins.com/acekard-2i-ak2i-...roduct-156.html

It might be a bit more expensive (at 14.19$US), they do offer price matching (that function doesn't work yet). However, if you use the coupon "10%offeBayer", you get another 10% off, which marks it at 12.77$, which is cheaper then DealExtreme.
smile.gif
I think it's a one time use, but I got it from an e-mail when I bought something from their eBay page.

inferno_gn

inferno_gn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

That's not nice. I might be new, just passing on whoever is looking for an Acekard DSi cart.
frown.gif
I been a lurker to this site for a long time, reading up on the latest information and kinda want to contribute a little, too.

inferno_gn

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
anytime someone has one post and their first post is advertising an online store then they are gay. internet gay..but seriously even u didnt mean any harm then dont make your first post a spam advertise post. ok.

inferno_gn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

*lol* I'll try not to do that again, but kinda hard since I already did. I been a lurker to this forum for a while and since Dealextreme kinda buzz kill buying it directly, though give some alternative, you know. I been seeing some post about where to get one other then DealExtreme, so I posted it.

inferno_gn

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead last night and ordered one from the above site with the discount code for $12.77 total, I 'll let everyone know how it goes once I get the card, also I highly doubt that Paypal will stop these type of transactions because the product is no where listed in the Paypal transaction only the total price.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hammer35 said:
I highly doubt that Paypal will stop these type of transactions because the product is no where listed in the Paypal transaction only the total price.

Tell that to DealExtreme, FocalPrice etc. I imagine PayPal was making a fair amount from DX too.

Buyincoins sell on eBay and also have a wide of variety of stock on their website, so are dependant on PayPal. I imagine all it will take is a threat from PayPal to close their account and they will pull the carts.

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also did just receive one a couple of weeks ago from DX that I ordered on 1-5-10, and the work around still works. DX is not that afraid of Paypal because they still are offering it "technically" from there site, they only took it off there main search database. I also do not understand why Focalprice took there's down so easily because I also ordered a 50mm green laser pointer from them in Dec. which is now a illegal item in the US, but it came with no problems because Focalpoint does not list what the item is except that it is a electronic gift to paypal and on the packaging so that it makes it thru customs without issues. The thing that really gets me is that all of these sites seem at least some what afraid of Paypal, but all of the US sites such as RHS haven't flinched at all, unless of coarse they just have not been contacted yet.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had 2 cards from FP delivered this morning using a work around, and also have 2 from DX which left Hong Kong yesterday. Someone on here posted a few days ago they put in a PayPal dispute with DX over a AK2.1 with save issues and PayPal pretty much told them to get stuffed. I'm very happy I have 7Dayshop as they are reputable and accept CC/ Cheques/ Postal Orders but don't accept PayPal. 7DS also put a "please do not X-Ray, Photography film equipment" sticker on it lol.

Sites like RHS are in a very different situation. They pretty much only sell Modchips/ Carts etc and accessories. So if PayPal threaten to close their account, they will have to find other payment options. I'm suprised DX, FP etc aren't doing something similar. DX could set up a site which only sold carts and used alternative payment methods.

If PayPal can get sites in China to remove them, then they can do it to anyone.

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inferno_gn said:
Hi there,

Looks like they are sold out already. You're welcome...
biggrin.gif

inferno_gn

So...........................as I said earlier I ordered one last night and then read your above quote about being sold out which actually usually means BAD news not good news, so I logged into there website and looked at the recent order history of my account and low and behold it says that I have 0 recent orders, so I then look in my e-mail account and here is what I saw:
Shanghai CiFang Information Technology Co.,Ltd just sent you a refund

Shanghai CiFang Information Technology Co.,Ltd just sent you a full refund of $12.77 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Shanghai CiFang Information Technology Co.,Ltd.
The refund will go to your PayPal account.

Note from merchant
Sorry to tell that the item you ordered is out of stock. We can only get it after Chinese New Year Holiday. Please kindly order from us 2 weeks later if you still need it. Best regards, Catherine www.buyincoins.com

So pretty much a big thanks for NOTHING TO YOU
wacko.gif
LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: