Acekard dead?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by conina, Sep 13, 2013.

1. conina
    OP

conina Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2013
    Canada
    So recently I made the very dumb mistake of upgrading my DS to 1.4.5, and of course my acekard does not work anymore.
    I was wondering if the company is still working? I don't see any new upgrades since last year...

And is there really no other solution to fix this, other than buying a new card?! T^T

2. Xarsah16

Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    Sorry, buying a new card is the only option. Supercard DSTwo is great though :) a little more expensive but worth it. It's about $40.

Zhuzhuzhina.com, realhotstuff.hk and nds card (our sponsor) are the best places to buy from. Good luck :)

3. ipwndeveloper

ipwndeveloper GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    San Fransisco, CA
    Yea sadly enough the acekard is dead, although it will continue to bee my cart of choice as it is unlikely that I will get a Supercard anytime soon.

4. conina
    OP

conina Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2013
    Canada
    Darn.
    Thank you both!

5. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    DSTwo is practically update-proof if you're interested in DS games on a DSi or a 3DS. I'm afraid that the latest AP changes Nintendo implemented cannot be "jumped over" on certain hardware builds so the Acekard along with numerous other flashcarts won't be updated to work on latest firmwares.

6. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    i have a spare acekard, can i still play most new games on it? using a ds phat here

7. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Yes.