Acekard bug?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Kurobon, Feb 18, 2010.

Feb 18, 2010

Acekard bug? by Kurobon at 5:11 PM (965 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Kurobon
    OP

Newcomer Kurobon Member

Canada
    Hey all,

So my problem is this, I'm thinking it's a bug with acekard2i? Anyway so I've been playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for awhile now. The problem is this morning after putting Appolo Justice on my acekard. I go back to Ace Attorney and there is no continue button there just new game, with only the first episode when I clearly remember yesterday being on five. So I go back into my Microsdcard, and sure enough Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney.nds is there and beside that we have Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney.sav I thought odd why isn't it picking it up if it's there? I'm running the latest AKAIO firmware too if you needed to know.

So can someone help me out with my sav. conundrum please [​IMG] ?

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Backup your save and start a new game, and see what new file it creates. Then rename your save to that. If it doesn't create a new file, then someone deleted your save.

3. Supersonicmonk

Member Supersonicmonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Your being a bit vague, I've forgotten whether Ace Attorney has a save editor or not but if it does then try opening your save with it

4. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Also make sure the game is set to use the default save slot and not any of the extras that AKAIO provides.

5. Atashi

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    Also ensure that the AKAIO system option for the save suffix is set to .sav and not .nds.sav otherwise it won't see the correct .sav file

-Atashi

6. gotchapt

Member gotchapt GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    This happened to me twice already, the save turns into a 0byte file. I was already on episode 3 [​IMG]

7. gotchapt

Portugal
    Ok now this is happening in every game I start that doesn't have a .sav yet.

Could it be that 1.4.1 update from nintendo? I started to have some errors with the acekard after that.

I also get an error sometimes when I try to start a game, which says it doesn't have space to create a new file. But I sure have space on the micro sd. Bah.

Should I format the micro sd?

8. gotchapt

Portugal
    Please someone help, all my saves get corrupt now [​IMG]

9. CompC

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I had the same problem a while ago… I had to start over Pokémon SoulSilver four times because my file kept turning into a 0 byte file. I don't know what fixed it, but everything's been working fine.

Well, other than Spirit Tracks, which only seems to recognize save files made by actual Acekards, and not ones from the Internet that have been converted to the Acekard format.

I've never had any problems with the Ace Attorney games though, those have all worked perfectly.