Hacking Acekard 3

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too worried about the future of Acekard or Akaio in relation to the DS/DSL/DSi, tbh. The DS will be out of a job soon, so any future releases won't matter much, as it'll start to wind down with the 3DS on the horizon.

I don't see the 2i card getting in too much trouble considering this is the DS's final year.

The 3DS will be a lot more secure. Nintendo is well aware of their issues with flashcarts.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Nah, there are cards that are cheaper than AK2 like DSTT, but they suck so they're not popular.
The Supercard 2 is not just another CycloDS; it has features beyond imagination, yet it's still cheaper than the Cyclo. If the Supercard 2's quality is good, then the Acekard is finished.
I agree, if the Supercard 2 is going to be well, the perfect flashcart (compatibility, features, build), then the Acekard may finally be beat.

No other flashcart has an integrated chip capable of GBA or SNES emu, beside, well, the iPlayer, and that doesn't do commercial roms.
SNES emu alone is a selling point for me, but that strictly depends on how good it's going to be.
I imagine it *could* be perfect if GBA can be emulated fullspeed using the chip.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 3 would be nice.
biggrin.gif

AKAIO + a gba emu + snes emu + optional real time features.
biggrin.gif

Anyways there really isn't anything new going to come out on carts after this since the SCDS2 is pretty much pushing things we thought impossible. Possible enhancement for it but still there's a limit.

@tk_saturn NOT JAILBREAK ..... hacked/cracked ..... I hate the term jailbreak. Good luck destroying a ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-