Acekard 2i Save Issues

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Ichigo Storm, Nov 7, 2012.

Nov 7, 2012

Acekard 2i Save Issues by Ichigo Storm at 2:10 AM (590 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Ichigo Storm
    OP

Newcomer Ichigo Storm Newbie

United States
    Hi there everyone. I'm having some trouble with my Acekard 2i. I recently upgraded the firmware to Akaio 1.9.0 and since I've upgraded the system isn't saving any of my settings. When I change the settings on the flashcart menu or when I change settings for a certain rom I can't get them to stay. Next time I use the flashcart everything's been reset. It also won't load my save for any games that I've started playing since the firmware was updated. For example, I've been trying to play One Piece Gigant Battle 2. When I play the game, the game saves and creates a .sav file on the flashcart but the next time I boot up the game it won't load the save from the last time. It's really frustrating

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Nov 7, 2012
  3. Ichigo Storm
    OP

Newcomer Ichigo Storm Newbie

United States
    I've formatted and reinstalled the memory card at least eight times today but I suppose once more couldn't hurt. I'll try downloading the Akaio firmware again. Thanks Zarabow

Update:
    Tried downloading, formatting, and reinstalling Akaio. It still isn't saving any of my settings or loading .savs of games I've started playing since the update. Just tested it with Pokemon Blaze Black 2.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    it is possible you are putting back on a corrupted file. please reformat using the panasonic formatter. then put on a clean copy of akaio 1.9.0. then put on 1 rom, and older supported rom, and test. does that game save and load correctly?

what is the extension for your saves. .sav or .nds.sav?

-another world