OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
there's a price drop, and no, you don't get the difference back...
that stuff happens, had you ordered a few days later.. but hey be happy for everyone else who will be ordering Acekards.
And a price drop is better than price increase uh?

btw it was announced here: http://shoptemp.com/news/22/Acekard-2i-Pri...30-release.html

oh well thats true
rolleyes.gif
im stil waiting to get mine,
still havent got that shipping email yet.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
It's only $1,50
rolleyes.gif

If it hasn't been shipped yet I think you can cancel the order and order one with the decreased price.

yea that seems nice but, it would only take longer for it to come, (altho some people were pointing my to simplymods before i bought it, i don treally trust them that much yet tho.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice, this makes Shoptemp's AK2i cheaper than Gamekool's now.
Although you still have to pay an extra dollar to have the packaging, so it's not necessarily cheaper, lol.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Although you still have to pay an extra dollar to have the packaging, so it's not necessarily cheaper, lol.

What? So, if I pay 15 $ I won't receive the packaging? As I am concerned, you only won't receive the packaging when you aplicate the bulkrate discount, but in other situations I should receive it, don't?. And, if i'm not right, what should I do to receive the packaging?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokefan92 said:
RupeeClock said:

What? So, if I pay 15 $ I won't receive the packaging? As I am concerned, you only won't receive the packaging when you aplicate the bulkrate discount, but in other situations I should receive it, don't?. And, if i'm not right, what should I do to receive the packaging?

Free shipping often comes without packaging, just the clear plastic that holds the flashcart.
You can pay $1 more to make sure you get that packaging.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
... or if you order a lot of stuff, the registered airmail (with packaging + tracking number) becomes free so its up to you.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
pokefan92 said:
RupeeClock said:

Free shipping often comes without packaging, just the clear plastic that holds the flashcart.
You can pay $1 more to make sure you get that packaging.
i think i got the 2$ one, so packaging?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo