AceKard 2i OSMenu

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Asphodan, May 27, 2010.

May 27, 2010

AceKard 2i OSMenu by Asphodan at 2:05 AM (2,824 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Asphodan
    OP

Newcomer Asphodan Newbie

United States
    Simply put, I got a DSi for pretty cheap. And with it, came Pokemon Pearl.

From there, I looked into Carts to get. With little research, I got AceKard 2i from a pretty good site. At least, I think it was.

What I hadn't realized, is that it can't play GBA games. So I googled it, and, I heard something about OSMenu that'll make it emulate Slot-2 games.

So. How can I get this accomplished? [​IMG] I'm not about to buy a DSLite just so I can play them, but I sure would love to download something that makes this card work for everything I had hoped it would.

2. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Get a SuperCard DSTWO if you want GBA. No DS flashcart other than the iPlayer and the SCDS2 can emulate the GBA.

3. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    That's right, the Supercard DStwo or the iPlayer can emulate GBA games.
    Keep in mind, that's emulation so it's not perfect, might not be full speed, might not be compatible sometimes, might be glitchy.

You can buy one at GBAtemp's partner site ShopTemp.
    DSTwo will also have SNES emulation in the future, I look forward to that.

4. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I think Iammilkman is looking to trade his DSTWO, give him a PM and might be willing to do a trade with your Acekard + $$$.

Otherwise it's as fudgenuts64 above says, it's not going to happen on the Acekard 2i. Maybe if DSi mode gets jailbroken it will happen, but who knows if and when that will happen.

5. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    I doubt DSi mode will have sufficient power to emulate GBA games. Actually, what processing power does the DSTwo have exactly?