Hacking acekard 2i or scds2

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering which one is better to replace my dstt mainly what i'm looking for is one with great game compatibility faster loading and frequant updates i saw the reviews and still can't decide

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dstwo has the best rom compatibility of any cart
but the acekard is a good choice too

the dstwo dosen't need to be constantly updated to be compatible

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I guess they're both good.

We have DSTwo lovers and Akaio lovers here.

If you really need the extra features, get a DSTwo.

If you don't need them (like I do), get AK2.

Or get simply both. They're not that expensive, are they?

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dstwo is the newest card with a lot of extra features and the company is updating quickly
with the AK2i they are not updating the card and letting the AKAIO do the updating

I have the AceKard but looking to pick up a dstwo if they ever get the divx support done.

so if looking to go cheep pick up the acekard and if you want the extra features pick up the dstwo.

with how low the price is on the flash cards just pick up both.
yaynds.gif

same answer posted at the same time

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 1 in 100 games I've tried don't work. The only thing I've noticed is that when a game doesn't work they never fix it unless it's a big title. It's still the best card at the moment.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
About 1 in 100 games I've tried don't work. The only thing I've noticed is that when a game doesn't work they never fix it unless it's a big title. It's still the best card at the moment.

really?? which one??

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
Pliskron said:

really?? which one??
yea which one plus the extras on scds2 i really don't need i heard it is a power eater because of the proccesor

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
DStwo trounces AK2i in firmware support, game compatibility, and features. However, it's battery life is a big downer some people. AK2i is a safe bet for you. It's a solid card and it's $20 cheaper.
yea i'm still new to the flashcart screen plus i'm thinking of buying a dsi xl and wanted to play more hrs plus scds2 is expensive so i don't want $34.95 (shoptemp's price) down the drain in case i mess it up plus i really love gba games so i can't choose

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ars25 said:
Snailface said:
DStwo trounces AK2i in firmware support, game compatibility, and features. However, it's battery life is a big downer some people. AK2i is a safe bet for you. It's a solid card and it's $20 cheaper.
yea i'm still new to the flashcart screen plus i'm thinking of buying a dsi xl and wanted to play more hrs plus scds2 is expensive so i don't want $34.95 (shoptemp's price) down the drain in case i mess it up plus i really love gba games so i can't choose
If you want to play GBA games on a DSi then the SCDS2 is your only choice out of the two.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
ars25 said:
Snailface said:
If you want to play GBA games on a DSi then the SCDS2 is your only choice out of the two.
yea i think i'm getting the acekard 2i and puting akio plus is it true that it has a ap bypass option on newer akio firmwares

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
ars25 said:
is there any glitches while playing games cuz i'm a big kh fan and just wanna make sure

No. Gamespeed is incredible fast and good. I hope it's the same with DSTwo, but I don't know that.

There's only one thing I don't like about AK2: The build quality. It's a cheap card. But it works just perfect.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
ars25 said:
is there any glitches while playing games cuz i'm a big kh fan and just wanna make sure

No. Gamespeed is incredible fast and good. I hope it's the same with DSTwo, but I don't know that.

There's only one thing I don't like about AK2: The build quality. It's a cheap card. But it works just perfect.
so i have to be extra care full then it will at least teach me responsibility
yaynds.gif
laugh.gif

ps i am thee worlds worst speller

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Oh no, the AK won't break into pieces. Don't worry about that. It just looks and feels like a cheap piece of plastic.

I guess, it actually is a cheap piece of plastic...
tpi.gif

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
Oh no, the AK won't break into pieces. Don't worry about that. It just looks and feels like a cheap piece of plastic.

I guess, it actually is a cheap piece of plastic...
tpi.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for the reassuance it might if i get a badly made one
"accidently sit's on it and it turns into dust"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back