DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you can very much brick while flashing your M3, but I'm not entirely sure. For all I know the M3 might have a separate chip that controls the updating process which updates the main chip of the M3 making it un brickable...but that's not likely.

But for all we know every time we get brick topics that person may have a faulty cart or cable...

joshob1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forgot that the m3i is a huge battery hog when compared to acekard 2i. real time save is not that big of a deal. When using akaio firmware it crashes less than sakura or touchpod too.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joshob1987 said:
You forgot that the m3i is a huge battery hog when compared to acekard 2i. real time save is not that big of a deal. When using akaio firmware it crashes less than sakura or touchpod too.

Uhh...I've never had the M3 drain my battery life. If anything the Cyclo is more of a battery hog, but only a little.

I think the iPlayer is really the only flashcart at this point that has noticeable battery "hoggery" occurring.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good review. I have an AK2i on my DSi. I like it well enough, although I have yet to see drastic differences in most of the cards that I have played with. In the end, I kinda wish Cyclo had a DSi card, but otherwise I find I am happy enough with what I have.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SCDS2 is in my hand!
Let the firmware release and Ill update the 1st post
toot.gif

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
When I switched over from my DSone to my Acekard I was actually disappointed at the build quality...

Shows how much we supercard users get spoiled
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY