Acekard 2i internet problems.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by mnbv, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mnbv
    OP

mnbv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2009
    I have a big problem regarding my internet on acekard 2i, because my internet is advanced i have to use advanced settings, the only problem is that all games i play on acekard 2i dont read off my advanced settings, instead it reads of the normal settings, and i dont have any other internet, anybody know how to fix this problem? [​IMG]

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i have no idea what you are trying to say. how is your internet "advanced?" are you saying you are using a WPA security? if you are the "i" linkers are running in DS only mode, they would require WEP.

-another world

3. mnbv
    OP

mnbv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2009
    yhea wpa security... T.T

4. Wii_Manic

Wii_Manic GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2009
    UK
    In DSi Internet setup you have basic and advanced setup - Advanced mean he is using WPA yes.

As of now this dosent work with DS games only DSi specific thing Browser,DSiWare

5. mnbv
    OP

mnbv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2009
    aww that sux.. hope someone post when you can use advanced internet..... wonder when that will be

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    no idea they worded it that way.

-another world

7. yutsoku

yutsoku Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    Advanced internet... it's quite simple really.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=advanced+internet

Oh yeah, the protocol was blocked moments ago by the international police. I guess our luck has run out for advanced internets.

8. wolffangalchemist

wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    middleofnowhere, AL
    i used to live in the city so i stole ppls wifi for my ds but i had to move out in the woods so now i gotta pay for internet T_T .
    i just use WEP encryption cuz i noticed my ds can't work on WPA, but then again i live out in the woods so no one is gonna try to crack my internet like i did other ppls =p.