Hacking Acekard 2i flash card

squiggles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, am looking to buy the Acekard 2i. flash card for my 3ds, now i've seen that people say that it is compatible with the 3ds but when im looking at it on shopTemp it's not saying anything about the 3ds in its description. If i buy a flashed card from the site will it be ready to work with a 3ds or is there anything further i will need to do?

Cheers

squiggles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers, just one more thing, not sure if this is the right place but is there anyway on shopTemp to buy it 3ds ready? or if not, a way around having to use an older device?

Thanks again

allpoison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M

multiboy2k

Hey I just bought my Ak2i from there too!
My question is:

When you got the card from there, did you need to update it through a DS/DSi machine first?
Or, was it updated whereas all I need is my 3DS and just drag and drop games, etc on to the card?

Thanks!

It says it has shipped, I cant wait to play it!

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gibberish said:
£18? wow, rip off merchants.
they're probably buying these things for about £5 each.

No, it's called business...you know, making a profit? and even if it's 5, there are other fees to pay. yes, place to store isn't free either even if you own a home and using it there. also, this is aimed towards a niche market, not a big market. niche market = less buyers = need a bigger profit margin = higher prices.

allpoison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiboy2k said:
Hey I just bought my Ak2i from there too!
My question is:

When you got the card from there, did you need to update it through a DS/DSi machine first?
Or, was it updated whereas all I need is my 3DS and just drag and drop games, etc on to the card?

Thanks!

It says it has shipped, I cant wait to play it!

If you meant the place I ordered from (gameplayfun), then yeah the Acekard 2i is compatible with the 3DS when you open it. If you ordered a microsd card (I did because I didn't want to order from another palce
tongue.gif
) too, then it's loaded with the latest version of AKAIO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-