Hacking Acekard 21 in Melbourne?

enterprise

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone from Melbourne, Australia know where i can get an Acekard 2i locally. Might try the Caribbean market tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Blake1710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure if you could get them locally. To be sure I would buy it off dealextreme.com

shipping is slow to america, thats why it has such a reputation for it, but shipping to aus is quick.

you could always go ozmodchips.com, more expensive, but australian dealer, and it ships from melbourne.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
Acekard 21 is from the future, I have no idea how you would find a flash card from the future in Melbourne.

That's because Australia is past the international date line so it's technically 'in the future' anyways. But like with all things time related it's all relative.
biggrin.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
Vague Rant said:
Acekard 21 is from the future, I have no idea how you would find a flash card from the future in Melbourne.

That's because Australia is past the international date line so it's technically 'in the future' anyways. But like with all things time related it's all relative.
biggrin.gif
I think he means that the thread title is "Acekard 21 in melbourne?" and not "Acekard 2.1 in melbourne?".

gramin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matt3D26 said:
Go with Ozmodchips, they're reasonably priced and very fast when it comes to delivery (which is free).

Bullshit! $70 bucks for something I just paid $28.05 for from Deal Extreme. That includes shipping.

Sure it takes longer to get here (2 weeks on aveage,) I'd much rather wait and pay less than 1/3 the price OMC want. He's a total rip off.

Any bum off the street can bulk order these things from places like DealExtreme and charge 3 times more...

enterprise

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol yea stuffed up the title and couldn't edit it -.-"

back from Caribbean market and all they had were r4's, pretty cheap aswell

ah well might go with deal extreme then

thanks for all the input and teasing
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.