chaoswolf82

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I havent posted for awhile. I am thinking of getting an AceKard 2. But i have a question that i cant seem to find the answer to. Can the pokemon rom(diamond and pearl) link to other flash carts and originals games for trading and battle?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah sure, no problem at all.
The only thing you need is an internet connection that works with your DS.

And don't doublepost next time, people will answer to your questions, just have patience

chaoswolf82

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks thats all i needed to know i appologize for double posting i thought the time difference was what indicated a double post. glad to hear that i will beable to trade with others with this flash cart. again thank you for the answer.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaoswolf82 said:
Thanks thats all i needed to know i appologize for double posting i thought the time difference was what indicated a double post. glad to hear that i will beable to trade with others with this flash cart. again thank you for the answer.
There is a difference between accidentally double clicking post and intentionally reposting HELP MEEE 36 mins later.
Patience is a virtue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oh no bro