Hacking Acekard 2 not recognizing saves?

EliteNewbz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I play some games (Blue Shadow : Awakened Dragon, Scribblenaughts). I save them and come back to them maybe a few hours later, and my saves aren't being read correctly. It looks as if it didn't save and I have to start a new game on both, anyone know what's happening? I check out my microsd and the .sav files are there, but still I have to start a new game on both... :/

I have the latest AKAIO 1.6RC2 firmware with the latest updates.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you set AKAIO up, did you format your MicroSD card with the Panasonic Formatter?

What do you mean you have AKAIO 1.6RC2 with the latest updates? there are no updates, so what have you updated?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you updated savelist.bin through the WiFi plugin?

If you have, that is what's causing it. Format your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD formatter, and extract a fresh copy of AKAIO 1.6RC2 to your MicroSD card.

EliteNewbz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I formatted my MicroSD through Panasonic Formatter.
savelist.bin, I have not.

However I had updated loaders/AKAIO 1.6RC2.

Most of my other saves work though, e.g. Professor Layton, Pheonix Wright - Ace Attorney.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goto advancescene or ds-scene and look up the games you are having issues with. Note down the save sizes, goto akaio and press (y) on the game, change the save size to that which you noted down.

Also try disabling cheats and soft-reset.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After searching, you need to load blue dragon by holding down the (X) button immediately after you press (A) to launch the game.

For Scribblenaughts, there are 2 European ROMS and 1 US, give one of the other ROMS a try. Also try another copy of the ROM you already have, aquired from another source.

EliteNewbz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saturn - I do load the game while holding down the X button until "Loading" changes into a red color. If you don't do that, it won't allow you to save.

Scribblenaughts, I'm using the US ver so maybe I should try a Euro Ver?

Thanks for your help.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue recently. EVERY save on my MicroSD was not recognized and they all worked fine the day before. Nothing was changed or updated inbetween uses.

I tried everything that was mentioned above and everything else I could possible think of, and the AK2i would simply not recognize that the saves were there. Had to delete them all and start over
frown.gif

Now I'm just "waiting" for it to happen again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch