AceKard 2 missing in DealExtreme shipment

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by AC/DS, Dec 19, 2009.

?

Do you think they will localise Blood of Bahamut to English?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AC/DS
    OP

AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2008
    Well did this happen to any of you? DealExtreme sent me only one half of my order, without the thing I've been waiting the most for - an AceKard 2.
    Only a MicroSD card was inside the package. They inserted a strip of paper saying how they are sorry and that the remaining part of my order will be shipped later.
    Well that's nice but if I now go to my account on their web page, the order list says it HAS BEEN shipped including the AceKard.
    What means do I have to defend myself if the AceKard never arrives?
    I don't say I don't trust them, our cooperation so far has been good, but the hell am I pissed this Christmas will be probably spent without my long-awaited AceKard.

2. Eon-Rider

Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2008
    They do this a lot with my packages. Just don't worry for at least a week. It will arrive. [​IMG]

3. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    never happened to me dx always gives me extra they gave me 2 acekard 2is once [​IMG]

4. jak66

jak66 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2008
    Check your account in a couple of working days, it should change from 'Shipped via (Tracked) Air Mail (*)' to 'Waiting for Supplier via (Tracked) Air Mail (*)'.

This happens to me a lot also.

5. WioWao

WioWao GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    This just happened to me.
    I recieved a package with half of what i ordered. And no strip of paper.
    Then later i received the rest. And inside that it had a strip of paper saying something missed.

So i recieved my "missing" stuff before the first sent package arrived saying it missed xD

6. Dangy

Dangy GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    This happen to me, my stuff came a few weeks later.

7. jw430

jw430 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    It didn't happen to me. I got all of my stuff three days ago, and it came in one of those yellow envelopes.

8. driverzx

driverzx GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    Rosmalen
    Had the same as you lately, AceKard2i arriving later. They said on a strip of paper with a lighthouse on it that it would arrive soon. And it did, so don't worry.

9. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    this sucks i ordered 3 acekards for christmas to give to cousins and 1 for my bro 1 came with everything and the other 2 both had the paper thing damn I need it by friday [​IMG]