Acekard 2, DSTT, EDGE?

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by cepheus, Oct 8, 2008.

1. cepheus
    OP

cepheus GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2008
    Canada
    Ottawa - THE CAPITALLLLLL!!!!!
    So everyone is who orders an acekard 2 is pretty worried about it coming from the faulty batch. So between the dstt and edge, which would be the better alternative?

or is it possible that the acekard 2 faulty batches are not really a thing to worry about.

I plan to order from dx probably next week or so.

thanks for the help

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    For $13 USD ($14 with a microSD reader) you can't really go wrong. If you happen to get a bad Acekard 2, DX will replace it free of charge.

That said, I have seen no reports on the Acekard forum of any new ones sold by DX being faulty.

Therefore, I would recommend getting the Acekard 2 which has a better menu than both the Edge and DSTT.

But if you're really worried, the Edge is far better than the DSTT (and also more expensive than either the Acekard 2 or the DSTT).

-Bri

3. kingkevin

kingkevin Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    I researches pretty hard before I baught one of these things and I would NOT get an acekard 2. They seem VERY unreliable.
    I got an Edge the other day. I havent gotten it yet, but I hope I like it. [​IMG]
    IT seems fairly inexpensive and reliable based on the majority of the comments

4. GreenJ

GreenJ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2008
    the edge is one of the cheaper flash carts and it has quite a lot of features, so i would reccomend the edge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice