Hacking Acekard 2.1

TexasGal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received my acekard in the mail today.. I formatted my 4 gb sd card and then loaded the latest firmware and loader onto it.. Inserted it into my DS lite, turned it on and it tells me "There is no DS card inserted.. I've tried everything including the sticking paper to make the contacts take.. to no avail. Can anyone tell me what else I can do?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Clean up the contacts with a soft cloth. This happens often on new Acekards. Just try to insert and reinsert about 10 times, it should begin to work properly. If it doesn't work no matter what, it might be defective.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My new AceKard tries to do this to me every so often. Like Leonidas said, you gotta insert and remove it several times. Make sure you press the card down in the center instead of on the corner- this helps too.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im one of the lucky ones,owned it for like 2 months and no problems
smileipb2.png

TexasGal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
My new AceKard tries to do this to me every so often. Like Leonidas said, you gotta insert and remove it several times. Make sure you press the card down in the center instead of on the corner- this helps too.
Have tried this all day long.... tired of messing with it.. it still doesn't read it. Guess i'll be sending it back!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TexasGal said:
Skyline969 said:
Have tried this all day long.... tired of messing with it.. it still doesn't read it. Guess i'll be sending it back!
Harsh. Too bad it didn't work for you! Most AceKards are quite nice and reliable....

movin_target

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a dead card.
I've had the same problem with my first 2.1. Try and get a return from where you bought it.
Thats what I did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol