Hacking Acekard 2.1 won't load

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShatteredScreens said:
If he can't manage to set up an Acekard, I wouldn't recommend him to install a new OS. Even though Windows is pretty shit.

ok,i'm a she not a he and i don't think it's my fault that it isn't working because i've done everything right...and i've never been into gaming stuff much anyways...

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Findecanno said:
Ubuntus much easier to install than windows xp. not sure about vista though. I was mostly kidding anyways.

what kind of ds are you using anyways? because if its a dsi It wont work.

i'm using a dsl

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stivsama said:
Well... being a "she" in a gaming forum changes everything... Even if you're still a guy in real life, LoL.

lol what ?
biggrin.gif
i'm Not a guy in real life i'm a girl

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anime_lover said:
Findecanno said:
Ubuntus much easier to install than windows xp. not sure about vista though. I was mostly kidding anyways.

i'm using a dsl
ok refomat the mircosd card to FAT 16 if its less than 2gb and and FAT 32 if its greater. use panasonic formatter

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Findecanno said:
anime_lover said:
Findecanno said:

i'm using a dsl
ok refomat the mircosd card to FAT 16 if its less than 2gb and and FAT 32 if its greater. use panasonic formatter

ok this may sound super stupid but how do i change it to a fat 16

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not defective, he's just not putting the files at the root of the memory card, and has given up in the quest of cutting and pasting 2 items from one place to another.

anime_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
As irrelevant as that is the 2.1 basically is 2 without fat errors as far as I know.

@ anime_lover is your AK2.1 spring loaded or not?

yes it's spring loaded
i think i'm gonna send the card back and ask for a replacement

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
i have had 2 in the past week 1 from dx and another from addicts.com(uk) both faulty and quite a few reports on dx ........looks like a faulty batch going around......still waiting a response from dx (closed WE).............

Jaysun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup. my card is defective. my friend bought the same one and i just tried it and it works.

with my card, you see the caution screen after you turn the DS on for a few secs then it automatically jumps to the loading screen.
BUT, the words loading is on the top screen, not the bottom.

the working one is the exact opposite. i can go to the main DS page and choose to use Acekard and the loading is on the bottom. hah

gayyy. why did mine have to be defective?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu