Ace3dsPlus probldm

Raikiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 208 in 1 on Amazon for my dsi. it's running Ace3dsPlus and when I load the cart it shows nothing. until I eject the cart out of the reader it shows the regular menus but, I cannot access them. please help

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm not exactly sure what you're asking... What exactly happens when you load the cart, just white/black screens?

What generally helps fix most issues loading flashcards is:
  1. Reformat the SD card using SD Formatter
  2. Download the kernel from the flashcard archive, extract everything from that 7z file to the SD root

Try that and see if it helps, if you have anything important on the SD back it up before formatting but maybe don't restore it right away and see if it works with just the fresh kernel.

Raikiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm not exactly sure what you're asking... What exactly happens when you load the cart, just white/black screens?

What generally helps fix most issues loading flashcards is:
  1. Reformat the SD card using SD Formatter
  2. Download the kernel from the flashcard archive, extract everything from that 7z file to the SD root

Try that and see if it helps, if you have anything important on the SD back it up before formatting but maybe don't restore it right away and see if it works with just the fresh kernel.
It loads the Ace3DsPlus Menu it just doesnt show any files until I eject the card

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe it's broken and the "Games" are not clean on the Card...is it only a Cartridge?

Is there a MicroSD Card in it?

Backup all Files from the MIcroSD Card (as mentioned before), (If there is any card in the Cartridge)...make a screenshot from the content of the SD Card and post it.

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,
Reactions: Pk11

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to say, english is your language but you can't explain yourself accurately. What does "It loads the Ace3DsPlus Menu it just doesnt show any files until I eject the card" mean? Do you mean that you don't see the specific flashcart icon in the DS menu, instead if you don't insert the microSD then you see its image? Just the opposite of what happens with my flashcart....

A few months ago I bought a flashcart similar to the one on eBay (ace3DSplus unlabeled + microSD 16 GB with four hundred and more roms, with Wood [GBAtemp Edition] menu).

Strangely, if I insert the flashcart into the slot without the microSD, the game icon (Deep labyrinth) does not appear in the DS menu.
The only flaw is that the microSD does not make good contact with the pins on the flashcart, and sometimes I have to try several times before it works.

Also in your case, I suggest you try several times to insert the Micro SD and see if it will work.
Before formatting the microSD, see if it is read by the PC, via SD-reader, without problems. If yes, then this is not what the problem is about. Otherwise, format another microSD fat32 with 32kb cluster then recopy the firmware files (already in the other one) into it.

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Raikiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to say, english is your language but you can't explain yourself accurately. What does "It loads the Ace3DsPlus Menu it just doesnt show any files until I eject the card" mean? Do you mean that you don't see the specific flashcart icon in the DS menu, instead if you don't insert the microSD then you see its image? Just the opposite of what happens with my flashcart....

A few months ago I bought a flashcart similar to the one on eBay (ace3DSplus unlabeled + microSD 16 GB with four hundred and more roms, with Wood [GBAtemp Edition] menu).

Strangely, if I insert the flashcart into the slot without the microSD, the game icon (Deep labyrinth) does not appear in the DS menu.
The only flaw is that the microSD does not make good contact with the pins on the flashcart, and sometimes I have to try several times before it works.

Also in your case, I suggest you try several times to insert the Micro SD and see if it will work.
Before formatting the microSD, see if it is read by the PC, via SD-reader, without problems. If yes, then this is not what the problem is about. Otherwise, format another microSD fat32 with 32kb cluster then recopy the firmware files (already in the other one) into it.
i made new post with my better english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later