Gaming Ace attorney trilogy

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I’ve this on 3ds, but just finished the first. Worth to buy the switch version? Someone who has played this two (or three) versions can help me?
Thanks

CrazyRach82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is more visually pleasing than the ds or 3ds versions and I will play them again on the switch because I love the games, but they are just exactly the same game...so I suppose it depends if you want to spend the money on something you've already played.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They redid alot of the old low resolution characters, textures and backgrounds.

If you played the games already and multiple times, probably not, its just a visual novel.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it better on the Switch than the 3DS? Yes, visually. Is it worth buying it again? No, probably not. I would either a.) play it on the 3DS, or b.) install an NSP backup on the Switch.

Reactions: Minox

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Ace Attorney trilogy HD looks a little better but it doesn't actually rise to looking good. It leans towards amateur drawings. It is so not worth paying money again if you already have on 3DS.

AA4/ Apollo Justice does actually look amazing in HD, like high-budget Anime, but that isn't on Switch to my knowledge, only phones.

Last edited by Rahkeesh,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How does it compare with the android version if portability is OP's goal?
I think it's the same as the Android version.
In other words, the sprites are higher resolution but have less frames of animation (because the high resolution WIP images they reused didn't have all the frames of animation)
Having less frames of animation might sound like a drawback but it didn't bother me at all. It's not like the Ace Attorney series ever had especially smooth animations.

Reactions: MUDD_BR and Minox

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks everyone! I just... can´t play like before on 3DS after buy my switch. I´ve one iOS version too, but can´t remember now what was (Yeah, I get it years ago).
Think I´ll test again my old friend on 3DS before spend money again. So many games, so little time (I see game pass add great games, but ask me if I played there on some time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I said juicy that's jerky