Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aurumsmods.com
XP
Country
Germany
screenshot01.jpg

Greetings everybody. I created a small web application with which you can insert all DLC items and some custom ones into your Animal Crossing City Folk / Let's Go to the City save files. This is necessary because it's not possible to obtain the DLC items using conventional methods anymore. All you need is your save file (rvforest.dat) and you are ready to go! The app and more information can be found on my website.

If you have any questions or issues, please let me know :)

ACFan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, first, thank you for creating this post, and I hope you're doing well! I am an Animal Crossing fan, collector from France, I was trying to find a way to get all DLC items (even Wendell patterns, but there is no difference in the code between those you receive by Wendell and those you create yourself so I don't mind making them manually); however, I found your website and I'm really excited, I look forward to use it, but I have a few questions before :shy:

1. I love my town save, and I don't want to "hack" it (except if there's no difference in the code of my game after hacking it), so I wanted to know the process of this "DLC injection". Will it break something in code that may glitch the game when using a certain official feature later on?

2. Will it insert non-official DLC items (I only want ALL Nintendo distributed items, nothing more)?

3. And where will the items go then? In my storage, on the floor, directly into my house?

Thank you very much for your answer, and love you for creating this tool! Have a nice day! :wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1