Homebrew "accidentally" upgraded to 11.14.0-46U - is there any hope?

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Everyone I've sorted it. Homebrew is now installed I have a backup of the system. I think it was my internet speed. When I used a phone it worked. I've also used a 32gb SD Card but that failed at first.

If anyone else has this problem you need to set your phone as a hotspot. When you boot into safemode to install CFW you may need to turn the hotspot off and back on (my phone didn't like the fact I tried to reconnect after shutdown... it already thought it was connected).

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MY old 3ds can't do the update exploit. PLS HELP!
Why are you replying to a thread that is over a month old and related to a completely different subject?

Perhaps you could at least explain what makes you think your old 3DS can't do "the update exploit"? (If all else fails you can always use a flashcart with ntrboot, but I suspect you are misreading something.)

tomnook1988

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you replying to a thread that is over a month old and related to a completely different subject?

Perhaps you could at least explain what makes you think your old 3DS can't do "the update exploit"? (If all else fails you can always use a flashcart with ntrboot, but I suspect you are misreading something.)

It Got fixed sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro