Hacking Accidentally upgraded to 11.1 on switch mini

C0sm1cn00dle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to update one of my games and mistaken a game update for a system update and updated my switch lite to 11.01 in error. I use SXOS and i know there is no update for 11.01 yet. I tried to restore via nand backup and now my switch stuck as nintendo switch logo screen. I reformatted my micro sd card to Fat32 and that didn't help either. Any way to get my nandbackup working again or can i use Atmosphère's with Hackate on my switch lite? if so do i need to remove SXOS?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to update one of my games and mistaken a game update for a system update and updated my switch lite to 11.01 in error. I use SXOS and i know there is no update for 11.01 yet. I tried to restore via nand backup and now my switch stuck as nintendo switch logo screen. I reformatted my micro sd card to Fat32 and that didn't help either. Any way to get my nandbackup working again or can i use Atmosphère's with Hackate on my switch lite? if so do i need to remove SXOS?
Switch Lite*

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere isn't supported on the Switch Lite. What firmware was your backup on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...