Homebrew Question Accidentally updated BoTW

keinushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Accidentally updated BoTW to the latest version and now I can't use my save editor. Tried uninstalling an reinstalling, but its now demanding that I update to the latest version before it will let me start the game. Looking to know if there is anyway to reverse this or do I just need to load my NAND backup and start all the way over?

Questions:
1. Can I rewind the BoTW update without reflashing the device.

2. Can I copy my saves before I reflash?

keinushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before starting the game in the home menu. Already deleted my saves to try and rewind it without reflashing, did not work. Trying to preserve the time I took jailbreaking it the first time as well as my saves on other games.

designgears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure it updated your save file as well and the format isn't compatible with the older update. You'd have to restore your last save backup before you updated the game.

LapCheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Had your problem as well. After i install 1.60 and found out it is not compatible, i downloaded back 1.50 and it didn't work. Tried everything like deleting tickets but only devmenu to reset the firmware check works.
or
you can just upgrade to fw 7.x and above

keinushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had your problem as well. After i install 1.60 and found out it is not compatible, i downloaded back 1.50 and it didn't work. Tried everything like deleting tickets but only devmenu to reset the firmware check works.
or
you can just upgrade to fw 7.x and above

Currently on Firmware 8.1.0, and I don't have devmenu yet, any good tutorials on how to access/install it?

Sorry still in week 1 of this process of the switch homebrew community

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E