Hacking Accidentally Reset All Tickets, How Do I Get Access To The Homebrew Launcher

Loleris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When following the CTRTransfer guide, I accidentally downloaded my tickets from the CDN, which isn't a big deal, I didn't have much stuff anyways. But, my FBI launcher as well as my homebrew access has been deleted as well. How may I get those back? I've tried switching the hb title to download play using the Rosalina menu, but that didn't work for some reason. I'm on the latest luma and latest firmware.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting at around step 13 in Section II - CTRTransfer in [3ds.hacks.guide] CTRTransfer, the instructions continues with dumping and reinstalling your private legit tickets. If all your games are pirated, you can instead restoring missing tickets with faketik. Try Rosalina menu injecting Homebrew Launcher in a different system title.

If for whatever reason your multiple attempts at manual injection fails, you may use this gm9 script's CTRTransfer (Type D9) - Inject HBL to Camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O Over 11 hours. Umm :shit: to long. Me NO watch :creep: