Hacking Accessing the Evo's In-Game Menu

Arm Commander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to change the shortcut buttons for accessing the CycloDS Evolution's in-game menu? Pressing L+R+A+B+X+Y all at once is rather cumbersome, and I would like to change it to L+R+A, or Select+X, or something similarly easy.

I've looked around and haven't seen an answer to this question, but I apologize if it has already been addressed.

In summary: Is L+R+A+B+X+Y the only way to access the enhanced menu in a game?

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Have been suggested at the Team Cyclops forum before though they don't seem to be planning to implement it. Would be useful for problematic games like N+.

Arm Commander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
It is the best way. Any other button combinations could possibly conflict with something in-game, and we wouldn't want that happening.Yes, of course. A customizable button combination or even a few presets to choose from would be nice, though.

QUOTE(Chrono_Tata @ Jan 15 2009, 01:29 PM) Have been suggested at the Team Cyclops forum before though they don't seem to be planning to implement it. Would be useful for problematic games like N+.
Ha ha, N+ is where I got the idea. I'd like to tweak the slow-down settings or Real-Time Save halfway through a stage, but more often than not I die while trying to access the menu. Also, in other games and applications it can be tedious to press all those buttons at once.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
It is the best way. Any other button combinations could possibly conflict with something in-game, and we wouldn't want that happening.
lul@your comment. The problem (i wanted to see if you can do this too) with ABXYLR is that i always f*ck something up when i press all of the button. I go back a meanu, I quit etc

Arm Commander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priss said:
Yes it is.
You could always make a suggestion to TC in regards to changing the combination or giving a custom option to it.
Ah. Registrations are apparently closed for their forums at the moment, but I would like the opportunity to suggest that to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte