Gaming Accessing Eshop on 11.0.-33U

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I apologize for the noob question I honestly barely use my 3DS but I do want to use it to transfer my pokemon files to Sword with the pokebank. I did alof of reading and I was told I can just update my firmware normally? Will that break anything or will I lose the access to my 3ds games?

Another thing I have twilight that plays the DS games will that work also on the same unit and last but not least I will pay the $5 for the pokemon bank but my games are pirated has anyone did this and didnt get banned ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys I apologize for the noob question I honestly barely use my 3DS but I do want to use it to transfer my pokemon files to Sword with the pokebank. I did alof of reading and I was told I can just update my firmware normally? Will that break anything or will I lose the access to my 3ds games?

Another thing I have twilight that plays the DS games will that work also on the same unit and last but not least I will pay the $5 for the pokemon bank but my games are pirated has anyone did this and didnt get banned ?
If you are using the latest B9S and Luma you can update fine. To check, hold Select on boot and tell us what version it says you're running, then we can tell you whether you can update now or if you have to update your CFW first.

Not sure about Pokémon bank, but there is a free homebrew version you can use to transfer Pokémon around

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using the latest B9S and Luma you can update fine. To check, hold Select on boot and tell us what version it says you're running, then we can tell you whether you can update now or if you have to update your CFW first.

Not sure about Pokémon bank, but there is a free homebrew version you can use to transfer Pokémon around

Thanks for the reply. My version is v 8.1 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ