Hacking About USB ISO loading...

• Thread starter auroreon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,177
  • Replies 1
A

auroreon

OP
Hi, very sorry to add to pile of threads asking noob questions about the USB ISO loader... but I couldn't find these answers anywhere.

Here is my situation, about a weeks ago the disc drive on my Wii broke, Im currently in the process of ordering a new DVD drive motherboard for my Wii. However, its going to take a while to arrive and I need to play Brawl now, Im going to a tourney in about a week so I need to practise, I can't wait for the board to arrive.
So I have a few quetions, firstly, Im on system menu 4.0 and I have cIOS rev 8 installed as well as the homebrew channel, but I did not use Waninkokos 4.0 updater to update, I simply (I think) installed a patched IOS 60 (or was it 61?) and updated normally.
My question is, would it be possible for me to install cIOS rev 9 and if so how would I go about doing so?

My other problem is... I don't have a USB hard drive, but I do have a 4GB USB flash drive. Would it be possible to get a Brawl ISO smaller than 4GB? Ff it is possible, are there copies smaller than 4GB out there or would I need to do it myself, if I need to do it myself then how would I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance for any help and once again sorry to create another useless thread.

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
for brawl, i say it may be possible. There was a DVD5 version of the game available online when it first came out, and all the video sequences were replaced with the one video of one of the characters, the one with the massive knockers, gets irritating at times seeing the same video, but it is available, you might find that one might be scrubbed to below 4gb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since