Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm thinking about buying a psp camera because of some games [invizimals and eye pet]... After searching a bit, I found out that Invizimals seems to be reaching the US one year after being released in Europe... And it doesn't seem like a japanese game either, since there's no Japan release date.

So, considering the game already exists, the question is: Does it work well running under CFW? I know that there are two cameras and the newer one needs a plugin, but the thing is about what the game does. Is there anything uncommon when running it under CFW?

I'm asking this because there isn't much more info on the use of the camera, since it is rare to be used in games. And since I still need to buy it, better ask before spending money...

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
O Invizimals que está chegando já é o segundo
wink.gif

O primeiro jogo veio do Japão sim, acho que pelo meio do ano passado...
Como vc tem a placa TA-088v3, vc vai precisar da câmera cromada. O plugin pra câmera preta não funciona nos PSPs que tem essa placa
frown.gif

Eu tenho a câmera cromada e a iso do jogo funciona perfeitamente nos meus 2 PSPs, um 3000 e um 2000 full. O PSP reconhece a câmera na XMB, dá pra tirar fotos e fazer uns vídeozinhos. A resolução é de 1.3MPixels e não funciona muito bem de noite se não estiver muito bem iluminado.
Lembrando que o jogo precisa da OFW 6.00 pra funcionar, então um patch com o eboot exchanger ja é suficiente
smile.gif

Então, vá caçar uma câmera cromada, eu peguei a minha do Ebay por 20 dólares australianos (com o frete deu uns 75 BRL).

======================
Translated:

This Invizimals that is reaching the US is already the second game
wink.gif

The first game came from Japan, I believe in the middle of last year.
As you have the mobo TA-088v3, you gonna need the silver camera. The plugin needed for the black camera doesn't work on your mobo
frown.gif

I have the silver camera and the game iso works like a charm on my 2 PSPs, a 3000 and a 2000 full. The PSP recognizes the camera on the XMB, you can take some pictures and make some little videos. It's 1.3MPixels and it doesn't work too well at night if it's not bright.
Remembering that the game needs the OFW 6.00 to work, so a fix with eboot exchanger is enough
smile.gif

So, go hunt the silver camera, I got mine on Ebay for 20 australian dollars (75 BRL, or ~40US$ already with the shipping)

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Olha só, um colega canarinho dando dicas aqui na GBAtemp xD

Mas se vc está aqui, sabe inglês então, continuo os posts em inglês mesmo. Valeu pelo post.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Welol then, the part about the black camera not working on my psp is news to me, but I was going after the silver one anyway :3

And I know there is a second Invizimals Game, but for the first one, there are really strange release dates on Gamefaqs.com... Thinking about it, it didn't have even a single info about .hack//LINK, so I'm starting to think twice before looking for info in there >:

So, let's see... 6.00 games theorically work fine... And 6.20 ~ 6.30 will probably work with the right patch, yes? [didn't test DoA: Paradise with Prometheus yet to check if the camera glitch was solved, tho]

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
.hack//LINK? http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/955934-hack-link
is that what you're looking for?

their search engine doesn't pick up half words, and it considers the name 1 single word.

and there's no release info for it because no release info for a possible US/EU release is released (best there is is speculation that because almost all .hack// games where released outside japan, and this is the last .hack// game it has to be released in US/EU)

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
thedicemaster said:
.hack//LINK? http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/955934-hack-link
is that what you're looking for?

their search engine doesn't pick up half words, and it considers the name 1 single word.

and there's no release info for it because no release info for a possible US/EU release is released (best there is is speculation that because almost all .hack// games where released outside japan, and this is the last .hack// game it has to be released in US/EU)

Ouch, bad search engine is bad.
It was just a comment, but good to know that. Main subject here are the games that use the camera

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: