About ShopTemp

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
today its my first time buying somethign frmo ShopTemp Do you need paypal? and if i got one its ok i just log in to my paypal? are the deliveries safe, and does the original package doesnt get damaged while shipping?....

Another question is:
Why doesn't paypal show my currency i activated my prepaid debit card waited around 20 minutes for it to truly activate then i went to paypal and added the card and paypal is showing $0.00 on the account why is that? it wasnt doint that last time i used it DX

Some help would be appreciated thanks

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to use Paypal for ShopTemp.

Also what prepaid debit card are you using? If you transfer balance from account to Paypal it takes about 3-5 days.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Paypal won't show how much your prepaid card because it's not actually a real "credit card". Is there a link on your debit card? You can check how much you have on it through the actual website.

And yes, you have to use Paypal for ShopTemp. Deliveries are safe, I got my Acekard 2.1 in 13 days. No, it doesn't get damaged. It's in bubble wrap.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
Paypal won't show how much your prepaid card because it's not actually a real "credit card". Is there a link on your debit card? You can check how much you have on it through the actual website.

And yes, you have to use Paypal for ShopTemp. Deliveries are safe, I got my Acekard 2.1 in 13 days. No, it doesn't get damaged. It's in bubble wrap.

Yes i just cheked and i think the walmartmoneycard.com website did detect paypal and took away 1 dollar .____.
but pay pal wont show the balance..... i know it does because when i used to donate to a website i would get this same card add it and it would show $20, $25, $10 etc. unless im adding it wrong its probably my 3~4th time using paypal btw...

Ireally want that Super Card DSTWO xD

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
craplame said:

Yes i just cheked and i think the walmartmoneycard.com website did detect paypal and took away 1 dollar .____.
but pay pal wont show the balance..... i know it does because when i used to donate to a website i would get this same card add it and it would show $20, $25, $10 etc. unless im adding it wrong its probably my 3~4th time using paypal btw...

Ireally want that Super Card DSTWO xD

Yeah, that means your account is connected with Paypal. And paypal is being really weird and not showing your account for some odd reason. Yeah, paypal takes a dollar away if you try to connect a credit card or debit card. Don't worry about Paypal. You don't have to have a paypal account, you just need your debit card. Go to Super Card DS Two page on Shoptemp, and put that in your shopping cart and check out. Then input your card's information and address and you're done.
biggrin.gif

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
Well, you need to use paypal for Shoptemp. But you don't need an account.
Oh... Well i clicked on dont have a paypal account and payed with my prepaid debit card... im guessing it worked cuz i finished the transaction and said they are sending a email with order summary
biggrin.gif

EDIT: i just cheked the balance on my card it says it has $4.05 left out of the $49.00

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
craplame said:
Well, you need to use paypal for Shoptemp. But you don't need an account.
Oh... Well i clicked on dont have a paypal account and payed with my prepaid debit card... im guessing it worked cuz i finished the transaction and said they are sending a email with order summary
biggrin.gif

Congrats, you just bought yourself an Super Card DSTwo! Yeah, if they say they're sending you an email, then your debit card is working. But since it's Saturday in China, it will send on Monday (Sunday in USA). Since they don't work on the weekends.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's true. Haha, I'm still waiting for my items to be shipped from shoptemp. I love buying stuff online, lmao. Aw, I'm sorry about your R4is.
frown.gif
At least you're getting something that won't die on you.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
That's true. Haha, I'm still waiting for my items to be shipped from shoptemp. I love buying stuff online, lmao. Aw, I'm sorry about your R4is.
frown.gif
At least you're getting something that won't die on you.
yep its an awsome card....... or so i've read... when i get it ima test it lets see how it is o.o
its gonna be hard to adjust to this new card since i already knew how an R4i worked Dx

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also plan on buying a DSTwo later. Yeah, I heard it's one of the best flash carts since it can play practically anything. I think it's easy to use it as well. You should check out the review for it here.
smile.gif

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
I also plan on buying a DSTwo later. Yeah, I heard it's one of the best flash carts since it can play practically anything. I think it's easy to use it as well. You should check out the review for it here.
smile.gif

Ohh ok ima take a look on that thanks for helping me on this buying/Paypal issue
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end