Gaming about ds games on 3ds

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have an r41 sdhc 2016 gold pro card,

my 3ds, is vers 9.9, NOT HACKED, I was wondering,, is it possible to play my ds games online w/ other ppl, w/out upgrading the os of the 3ds??

do ppl still play any of the old ds games online anymore?? I def wanted to play Metroid ph

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

my 3ds, is vers 9.9, NOT HACKED, I was wondering,, is it possible to play my ds games online w/ other ppl, w/out upgrading the os of the 3ds??

do ppl still play any of the old ds games online anymore?? I def wanted to play Metroid ph
ds servers have been offline for awhile

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can't play online on ds games anymore. Ninty shut down the wifi connection in like May.
While your on 9.9 though you should install a9lh and be able to play 3ds games online https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually can play DS games online using altwfc or wiimmfi. Google for instructions.

You won't ever find anyone online though, so it's only good for wifi shops and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...