• Likes 3

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, I'm Sop (or Dan), most of you will remember me as a troublemaker on the temp back in the day, I ended up getting banned.

First of all, reading over my posts and topics I realized just how stupid I sounded, I've matured a lot since then and I think that I'll be a welcome addition to the temp. I first joined the temp in 2010 and lurked for a while before creating this account in early 2011, then I found out what memes were and became what some of you might call a 'newfag', I spurted memes, whenever someone tried to talk my only replies would be "u mad bro" or "cool story", I was worse than the "12 year olds on Xbox Live" (I know some 12 year olds, they aren't all like that). Since then I've taken up Muay Thai and dragonboat racing which provided much needed discipline.

So what am I doing now, you ask? Well at the moment I'm 13, and going am in grade 8, I don't really have any plans for what I'm going to be doing in Uni. Some friends and I are developing a game (like our page if you want http://www.facebook....amSweetBiscuits, it's a metroidvania style platformer with RPG elements), I'm programmer/music producer. Also, I just got on holidays and will be skateboarding a lot, so I'll be doing that too, oh, I'm doing let's plays with my friend Nick.

My interests/hobbies:
Skateboarding, I love this, I suck at most sports but am surprisingly good at skating. I also enjoy doing Muay Thai, I've had a few fights at school and learning to fight certainly helped beat the crap out of people (trust me, I had good reasons :P). I also enjoy programming and developing games, I know Java, C#, C++ and Python, I also enjoy producing electric music (hip hop, techno, bass etc), I like basketball but I'm not very good at it. I also like watching anime, CowBoy BeBop was/is my favourite anime. Oh, I also enjoy discussing computers..

Games:
My favourite genre of games are platformers although I enjoy almost every genre except for FPS (although I like story-driven FPS like half-life etc), which I find repetitive. My favourite game would probably have to be Cave Story or Cave Story+. My consoles are mainly my brothers, although I bought some, I have a PC which is pretty nice, a PS3 (modded), PS2 (modded), Wii (modded), DS Phat (Acekard 2i), DSi (SuperCard DS2), 3DS, Gamecube, N64, SNES, Dreamcast, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy color and a red GBA Micro.

Feel free to ask my any questions!

EDIT: Loving the new temp skin, and be sure to look for me in the EoF and other forums guize!

==========================================
Dan

Team SweetBiscuits

Reactions: 3 people

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hahaha, I know what you're thinking dude, but I won't be acting that way any more. I can't really remember anyone, my buds are some of the mods :P gotta make some new friends.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp 2012: Year of Forgiveness Gullibility
This is why you won't ever be staff here, give up wanting.

Sure I disagree with the decision, banned should mean banned (you get more than enough chances beforehand but blah blah) but the staff member who unbanned Sop likes to give second chances and no doubt if Sop slips up that same member will accept all the responsibility and ban his ass back again. This staff member is in their position for a reason.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night