Hacking A9LHax Region changing

TheIronFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I did end up managing to install arm9loaderhax without a problem, and kept my NNID in the process (something which I was worried about). Now in the github tutorial I followed I noticed that there was a way to change the region to say...japanese or US. My question, now, is if I did that, how would I undo that? Like say for example I changed to japanese but didn't like that so I want to change back to EUR, would I just restore my previous nand backup? Sounds like a n00bish question I know, but this whole thing is kinda new to me and I don't want to break anything...

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I did end up managing to install arm9loaderhax without a problem, and kept my NNID in the process (something which I was worried about). Now in the github tutorial I followed I noticed that there was a way to change the region to say...japanese or US. My question, now, is if I did that, how would I undo that? Like say for example I changed to japanese but didn't like that so I want to change back to EUR, would I just restore my previous nand backup? Sounds like a n00bish question I know, but this whole thing is kinda new to me and I don't want to break anything...
Yes, just restore your EUR back up and that's it.

Reactions: TheIronFire

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
if you want to retain your current setup and change the region

if you deleted the eur cia files (duplicates) you need to reinstall them again, then flashback the secureinfo_a

if you didn't delete those eur cia files, you just need to reflash back the secureinfo_a

if you're fine with an old backup, just restore your nand backup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse