wimkaay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everybody,

Last day I decided to completely clean my n3ds. I followed the guide to completely remove the cfw. Then I followed the guide with the seedminer and steel diver hax. However, at the stage of the Japanse Flipnote I received a error: ‘a9hl was found, prevented a brick’. So what to do now? I already formated my sd card with the old cfw files. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by wimkaay,

wimkaay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you removed A9LH then you have to start from scratch, if you didn't removed you could have just follow this guide instead.
As far as I know, I have erased all traces of cfw from my 3ds. I was surprised that I have an error stating that a9lh is still present. But I just have to follow the guide updating a9lh to b9s?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, I have erased all traces of cfw from my 3ds. I was surprised that I have an error stating that a9lh is still present. But I just have to follow the guide updating a9lh to b9s?

Well a9lh is installed on system not stored on sd, check what is your current version of luma3ds.

wimkaay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I cannot start luma3ds 7.0.5. I also tried the guide to update a9lh to b9s. I cannot start safeb9sinstaller (power + start). What to do now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters +1