• Likes 2
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeon ~ Pado said:
I don't know if I got this right.

I extracted all your files to a folder.

I downloaded the YSMenu on Yasu's page, browsed it.
I download infolib.dat, browsed it.

Clicked start and it said DONE!

What now?
Which folder shoudl I extract to my DS?

The folder that appeared after Clicking "OK" from this Pop Up saying that you're done. Extract THOSE files to the Root of your Flashcart.

canderousa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delpickko said:
Since the R4YSAuto thread has been unstickied, I vote this thread to be stickied as replacement.

I agree and suggested this a couple of times. Maybe more requests will help:

PLEASE STICKY this wonderful app.

Xeon ~ Pado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am r4ymond said:
Xeon ~ Pado said:
I don't know if I got this right.

I extracted all your files to a folder.

I downloaded the YSMenu on Yasu's page, browsed it.
I download infolib.dat, browsed it.

Clicked start and it said DONE!

What now?
Which folder shoudl I extract to my DS?

The folder that appeared after Clicking "OK" from this Pop Up saying that you're done. Extract THOSE files to the Root of your Flashcart.

Sorry, now I know what's the problem.
I got only 2 bars on the loading bar.
How do I fix that?

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
Same here but I only got 1 bar and it says its Done?! no pop up windows whatsoever
huh.gif

PERCent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nikkonik3597 said:
why does the generator say that its "done" at two bars????
----------------
EDIT:
oh i see what i did wrong.......you need to put the ysmenuXXXXXXXXXX.zip and the infolib.dat it the same folder as the generator!!!!!!!

The question about being stuck at 2 bars has already been answered...
Next time, please read before you ask...

demonfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PERCent said:
nikkonik3597 said:
why does the generator say that its "done" at two bars????
----------------
EDIT:
oh i see what i did wrong.......you need to put the ysmenuXXXXXXXXXX.zip and the infolib.dat it the same folder as the generator!!!!!!!

The question about being stuck at 2 bars has already been answered...
Next time, please read before you ask...

What a f*cking nerve you have posting this sh*t above (reading and asking) ,When you can see the guy`s edited his post saying he`s found the solution
to his problem.

You should fu*king read yourself you stupid fook.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
a2h said:
I haven't bothered to work on this program recently, but about the DLDI thing:

* My program overwrites the 0KB r4dldi.dat with a pre-generated one after generation is complete
* This pre-provided r4dldi was generated with R4tf.dldi, which I am currently assuming does not work with clones i.e. they use a different dldi file

If I'm wrong, I'd like corrections, thanks.
So if I used the DLDI file from the R4i Gold, would that work? Or is it something to do with patching the dldi file which stops it from working?

alucardleashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, it's not working for me either, except it gets to about 8 bars, then says Done! But there's no folder pop-up, and the TTMenu folder in the root generator folder is empty! I'm getting this on TWO Windows XP machines. Also, I AM remembering to put the YSxxxx.zip and infolib.dat file into the root folder of the generator, alongside the simplyrevcfgng.exe. Am I still doing something wrong?

kallar68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alucardleashed said:
Hi, it's not working for me either, except it gets to about 8 bars, then says Done! But there's no folder pop-up, and the TTMenu folder in the root generator folder is empty! I'm getting this on TWO Windows XP machines. Also, I AM remembering to put the YSxxxx.zip and infolib.dat file into the root folder of the generator, alongside the simplyrevcfgng.exe. Am I still doing something wrong?

i'm also having this same issue, please help? :X

kallar68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i fiddled with it for a while, it wouldn't load because i selected "yes" to the cheats option. once i selected no cheats it generated fine. i'm loading it on a spare micro sd now to test if it works.

still would like a fix for the cheat database

outcast22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kallar68 said:
ok i fiddled with it for a while, it wouldn't load because i selected "yes" to the cheats option. once i selected no cheats it generated fine. i'm loading it on a spare micro sd now to test if it works.

still would like a fix for the cheat database
I've clicked "yes" and "no" and I still don't get pass one bar but it says "Done". What's the deal?

[Jez]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get buggerall as well, yes/no to cheats, renaming YSmenuxxxx.zip, adding/leaving blank the infolib.dat space.... nothing
frown.gif

1.5.2 test1
all files in same folder

cyberninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried both versions of your ysmenu generator with the files in the same folder etc and I can't get it to complete the process. It only gets about 75% of the way. I'm using an old computer so will try it on my new one tomorrow.

Edit: I just disable the cheat option and it managed to get all the way through.

percr01

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello a2h.-

What about Nintendo DSi?

I have a R4i Gold and I created the YSMenu but after try to load any NDS game an error about a not valid DLDI format or something similar.

Any idea?

Best Regards
Crispe

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To fix the issue that prevents the program from completing, make sure you delete EVERYTHING from the directory then redownload the ysmenu generator, ysmenu(put the zip in the main gen dir) and the newest infolib then run the program select NO to cheats. After it generates everything it should pop up a dir so dbl click on TTmenu.

Download the newest cheats from here http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and make sure you download USRCHEAT.DAT.zip then extract usrcheat.dat to the TTmenu dir.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all I'm having trouble getting this to work (using Vista). I've downloaded the files on the first page and have both the YSMenu0903211700.zip and infolib.dat in the same folder as the 'simplyrevcfgng' application but all I get is a DONE message with the green progress bar stopping at differenet places when I retry it. I have tried both YES and NO to the cheat option but still no good.
I want to try and generate a YSMenu using the new 1.17a12 DSTT firmware. I already have an older version of YSMenu running on my R4 card so I want to update it. Instead of regenerating the YSMenu can I simply copy some of the 1.17a12 files I downloaded to the SD card and update it this way?
Any help appriciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7