Neocore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @ all,

is there a way to start a launcher.dat from an DS-Flashcard? My Problem is that my 3DS-XL won't read my SD-Card anymore.
The Problem occurs since i tried to flash rxtools and it freezed. I had made a NAND Backup before and i want to reflash it. But I can't start the Launcher.dat from SD-Card.
I hope you can help me.

D

Deleted User

Hi @ all,

is there a way to start a launcher.dat from an DS-Flashcard? My Problem is that my 3DS-XL won't read my SD-Card anymore.
The Problem occurs since i tried to flash rxtools and it freezed. I had made a NAND Backup before and i want to reflash it. But I can't start the Launcher.dat from SD-Card.
I hope you can help me.
If your 3DS XL can't read your SD card then you can't do anything. Send it to Nintendo so they can fix it or buy a new one.

Neocore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't send a wrong flashed Handheld to Nintendo.
With a legit NAND-Backup (made it before falshed and there works everything fine) i can falsh it back after doing the Hardware Mod on the 3DS XL.

D

Deleted User

I can't send a wrong flashed Handheld to Nintendo.
With a legit NAND-Backup (made it before falshed and there works everything fine) i can falsh it back after doing the Hardware Mod on the 3DS XL.
The sd card slot doesn't have anything to do with your NAND, and nothing has been added to the system when you did the exploit. It's on the sd card, so Nintendo can't see if you've hacked it or not (unless you accidentally send your SD card too)

Neocore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then why does this Problem happened after doing the rx Exploits? Before there weren't any Problems with the System.

D

Deleted User

Then why does this Problem happened after doing the rx Exploits? Before there weren't any Problems with the System.
Maybe something happened when you took out your SD card. When you insert it, does it say that it can't read the SD card or does nothing happen?

Neocore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Before I run the Exploit I inserted the SD-Card and the System read it normally then I run the exploit and after that I got the Message that it can't access the SD-Card.

Neocore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes it doen't read any other SD-Cards, it throws the same Error. The SD-Card isn't the Problem because my other 3DS read this card without any issues.

D

Deleted User

Yes it doen't read any other SD-Cards, it throws the same Error. The SD-Card isn't the Problem because my other 3DS read this card without any issues.
Ok then i suggest you should send it to nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.