Homebrew A Request of Sorts..

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does it work?
It works the same has the original one that smea released. So far in testing it has one out of these three results. 1: A yellow screen. 2: It loads then it completely freezes. 3: It works fine and I can download things. So far, I've only gotten 3 to work like.. twice. It just worked a second ago actually! I'll be sure to mention it in the video!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no i just meant in general like even with past ones.
Yes, it should! :)

Reactions: Caseyfam

ljm625

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Great work man...What I have to say that if it is a eshop spoof, Don't publish videos of spoofing methods or it may be banned by Nintendo before you made it perfect.^_^

D

Deleted User

Ah, so it was eShop related... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out given what we know about NVer (or, at least, what I've read about it here concerning how Nintendo patched the original eShop spoof smea developed.)

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so it was eShop related... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out given what we know about NVer (or, at least, what I've read about it here concerning how Nintendo patched the original eShop spoof smea developed.)
Nintendo is actually getting clever with things. People won't stop though! :)

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey Nintendo is well within their rights to fight against homebrew. It isn't that they don't want your money, it's just that they want you to give it to them on their terms. Which is basically the most sensible way for them to run such a massive business.

Don't get me wrong I'm down with piracy too, but I like to support the big N.

Edit: On topic though great work man! You just made a lot of people very happy

Last edited by zac122,
Reactions: robot56

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This thread is my hope for Black Friday sales. Next time i will buy the next handheld and keep it outdated forever.

Last edited by Bowl0l,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, I'll record a video and upload what I've got so far! :) It will take a hot minute to upload though because I have to turn on a VPN to upload it to YouTube, and the VPN is hella slow!
if you want you can tell me how to do it, and I'll record a video (for whatever you want really).

well, I don't have any system on 10.1 or below, so I don't know. :unsure:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey Nintendo is well within their rights to fight against homebrew. It isn't that they don't want your money, it's just that they want you to give it to them on their terms. Which is basically the most sensible way for them to run such a massive business.

Don't get me wrong I'm down with piracy too, but I like to support the big N.

Edit: On topic though great work man! You just made a lot of people very happy
Sure Nintendo can do whatever they want within legal means but if they make things difficult even for legitimate users why should they care to support them when there is much more ease of access in piracy?

Not condoning piracy but lately it's proving to be the more convenient way to play 3DS games while legitimate people get the shaft. So weird when it was the other way around.

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm spoofing too get access to the eshop is in no way legitimate, but yeah your point is valid enough. Blocking users from giving you their money isn't exactly a great business model, but look at it from the perspective of a big business. They really aren't losing any amount of money that will hurt them, and they get to keep their systems secure. I don't agree with them blocking the eshop spoof btw. Just saying it's fine for them to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans