A Quick Update on the R5sdhc

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ileiaharris, Nov 19, 2014.

1. ileiaharris
    OP

ileiaharris Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2014
    Canada
    Quote from r5sdhc official website

2014-11-19 we got the feedbacks from friends that they have favorite games which not in template file.
    Well, you are most welcome to show us the games you want so that we could update them for you. Here are some games coming tomorrow : 50 Calssic Games Multi6, 4 Elements, Zelda, Mario serials, Angry Bird Star Wars...etc.

2. justln

justln GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2013
    Nobody cares about R5 anymore, stop spamming your crappy news Chinaman.

3. Oishikatta

Oishikatta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 30, 2014
    United States
    His flag looks like Canada to me...

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    ........people can lie ;)

ztoben and DryTaste like this.
  5. Sonicx64

Sonicx64 任豚好騙!

Nov 9, 2009
    United States
    If the updates from SKY, R5 or whatever aren't a solution to abolish the 10 limit, I don't think anyone really cares.

6. reprep

reprep GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    Just the news i need. I visit gbatemp everyday to see if there is any news from R5.

7. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Is it a flash cart/mod device for a console we cover around here (so.. all of them but nobody will deny a focus on Nintendo devices)? If so then updates to said devices count as news if others want to share it. This definitely goes when there are precious few modding options for the 3ds family, granted there are also precious few games for said modding options but that is a different conversation.

Will the R5 ever amount to anything? Traditionally things other than the R4 (and even that was only saved in the long term by getting wood) with any kind of R? ??? naming scheme have not done well, even if it became a kind of generic name outside those that followed flash carts. Equally what has been seen thus far is not terribly awe inspiring. Still news though.